Ideal to relax and spend unforgettable moments with family or friends.
At the heart of a village of Châtillonnais, near Chablis, Champagne and Troyes, we offer our beautiful stone village house of 130 m² with outbuildings on a fenced, wooded and without vis-à-vis 1758 m² bordered by a Ru.
Beautiful old features, renovated interior, fireplaces and stone walls, Burgundy slabs, solid oak flooring, sand-blasted ceiling with exposed beams.
Including at the first level:
- An equipped kitchen and a large dining room of 29 m2.
Beautiful wooden table that can accommodate up to 10 people.
- A room (2 persons) with wood stove of 16. 5 m2.
A bed 180cm over 2 meters.
- A living room of 18 m2.
With a convertible sofa bed.
- A bathroom with WC.
In renovation but functional.
Including at the second level:
- A large bright living room of 25 m2.
An extra bed (1 person)
- A room for 3 children of 17m2.
A bunk bed 2 places at the bottom + 1 place at the top.
- A room (2 people) of 15m2.
Including accessible appendices.
- A large cellar of 64 m2 composed of 3 rooms.
At your disposal: 2 adult bikes and 2 children's bikes.
- An old stable where the laundry room is located.
Including annexes inaccessible because of future work.
This house is our little paradise that we try to evolve as we go ^^.
- An attached barn of 70m²
- A lean-to
- A dovecote
- Two wells