|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Very close to the Palace of Music, City of Arts and Sciences and the Turia Gardens. Ideal for biking and walking.
The LOFT style apartment has a living room, dining room, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, bedroom with a bed of 1.50 m. and large terrace. It has air conditioning and wifi. It can accommodate two additional guests in a comfortable double sofa bed. Children under 2 years FREE.
You will find in the apartment whatever you need to enjoy a happy holiday.
YOU ONLY HAVE TO BRING YOUR SUITCASE. THE REST WILL FIND HERE.
Our apartment is newly renovated and is kind LOFT SMALL LUXURY.
• HARDWOOD FLOOR.
• LIVING ROOM.
• 1 bedroom with double bed.
• Can accommodate up to 4 guests because it has a comfortable sofa bed-double. Children under 2 years FREE.
• 1 bathroom with bath and shower,
• 1 full kitchen with high quality.
It is very close to Palace of Music, The City of Arts and Sciences, both located in the Grand Garden of old Turia river that has more than 33 km. (66 miles round trip) for walks on foot and cycling. At 50 meters there is a ski rental bikes Hall.
If desired it is possible to hire during your stay in the apartment a Spanish teacher with over three years experience. Special price. Hours to be arranged.
SERVICES AND AREAS
• Heating and Cooling Air Conditioning
• Internet access and TV.
• Parking at 100 meters. (NOT included)
• Bathroom: Bath, shower, hair dryer, shower gel and shampoo.
• Bed linen and towels.
• Baby cot, cot linen and high chair for baby.
• Iron and board.
• Electrical appliances (dishwasher, oven, microwave and refrigerator), and table and kitchen utensils
• Coffee and Tea.
• Complimentary bottle of wine Crianza Valencia quality.
• ARRIVAL (CHECK IN)
After 12:00 (possibility of it before. To Consult)
Photocopy of any document identification (ID, passport, etc..)
• OUTPUT (CHECK OUT)
On arrival at the apartment, courtesy, there will be a bottle of wine Crianza Valencia quality. We will explain everything you need for you to move around the neighborhood and the city in general.
We will be in touch via mobile phone, whatsapp, or e-mail if you need us. We live very close to the apartment Loft Story.
Central district of El Ensanche very quiet. Located near the famous Ruzafa, Valencia trendy place with the best atmosphere.
Great cultural and artistic diversity, unique shops and many restaurants and bars to have the best "tapas".
The apartment is very close (100 m) Ruzafa market.
HOW TO MOVE
• From the apartment you can walk to the best places in Valencia: City of Arts and Sciences, Turia Gardens, Barrio de Ruzafa, Town Hall Square and Historical Center.
• A PARKING (not included in the apartment) to 100 meters.
• A 10 minutes walk to METRO Station Columbus, where L3 and L5 lines (Direct connection to AIRPORT) are. Alongside this station is El Corte Ingles, the largest department stores in Spain.
• A 15 minutes walk to the Central Railway Station (RENFE).
• A 2 minute walk Bus stops are allowing you to move around the city and line 19 will take you straight to the BEACH.
• Only 10 minutes walk to the bus stop line 95 to go to BIOPARC (zoo).
• There is now a single taxi fare from the airport to the apartment is 20 €.
• From the apartment to the airport will be what the taximeter which is approximately the same amount.
• The municipality has placed many bicycle rental stations that allow you to get around them. There is a station 50 meters away.
Respect the neighbors.
No pets allowed.
Smoking is not permitted.
Our stay in this apartment was very relaxed, from the moment that we booked it till the moment that we left. On arrival, José was waiting outside when we got out of the taxi. He turned out to be a friendly and hospital man. Very calmly he explained us everything we needed to know about the apartment and other import things. His number one concern seemed to be our well-being. The apartment is nicely decorated and comfortable. Everything you need is there. The apartment is situated on the edge of the Russafa area. We practically did all our activities on food, even going to the historic city and the beach. Taxies are relatively cheap in Valencia, so during the evenings we got back smoothly.
If you are looking for absolute quietness during the nights and early mornings, you may find the bedroom a little noisy, but for us, this was not a problem, since there is an airco in the room, allowing you to shut the window.
For us, Valencia was a very nice experience and this accommodation was one of the reasons for that! Thank you José
We so enjoyed our stay in this very lovely apartment and we're sorry we didn't have more time in Valencia. Jose is a most attentive host. A very nice man who couldn't have been more concerned that we feel at home and have a good time. The unit is very well equipped, well located and has a lovely private terrace and huge, by European standards, bathroom. We enjoyed the welcome bottle of local wine as well.
We've returned from a fantastic trip visiting our son who is attending a fall study term. This is a great city that is not necessarily a top destination in Spain, but we loved it. The accommodation is recently renovated, clean, fresh, modern and funky. Location is central with a 10 minute walk north to the old town. The neighbourhood has supermarkets, wine stores, and many restaurants. Jose steered us towards a restaurant that served one of the best paella we've ever had. Jose was there to greet us, was gracious, knowledgeable, and very helpful. We will return. Thank you Jose.
Es bräuchte viele Worte, um die Vorzüge dieser Wohnung und die Freundlichkeit und Herzlichkeit von José zu schildern. Wir machen es kurz und sagen einfach: Vielen Dank.
Appartement extrêmement bien situé : beau quartier calme et proche du marché et des commodités.
Mais surtout appartement cosy ou l'on se sent bien pour les vacances avec vraiment tout à disposition : savon shampoing épices.... nous n'avons qu'à nous installer! On se sent aussi bien que dans un hôtel voir mieux!
De plus l'accueil est vraiment de qualité et la disponibilité et la gentillesse du propriétaire sont vraiment à tout épreuve! Nous recommandons vivement cette location.
L'appartamento è molto bello, studiato in ogni minimo dettaglio, abbiamo trovato tutte le attrezzature da cucina, la biancheria da bagno, da camera e da cucina. Mi e' piaciuto tutto, anche la terrazzetta arredata come un piccolo giardino, molto invitante. Se dovessi tornare a Valencia, ricontatterei il proprietario. Paola
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£86|
No se permiten mascotas.
No se permite fumar.
No se permiten fiestas.