|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Villa Ianthos is approved by Greek Tourism Organization with license number: 1041Κ91003022101.
Villa Ianthos is a 200 sqm luxurious residence with superior design and construction quality, offering both sea and mountain views! It is located in a private plot of 1,700 sqm on the outskirts of Rethymno town, just next to the villages of Gallou and Atsipopoulo.
It is literally a hidden gem around the beauty and tranquility of a uniquely green landscape of oak trees, olive trees and vineyards, only 5 km away from the long sandy beach which lies in front of Rethymno town.
Totally secluded and the same time close to everything, our villa offers full privacy to our guests and a variety of facilities for the entire family.
The two-storey villa is furnished in a combination of romantic and minimalist touches and can accommodate 8 people in beds and up to 10 people if it is necessary.
Entering the villa on the ground floor there is a spacious open plan area consisting of the living room with fireplace and home cinema with a 43” HDTV, the indoor dining area and a modular fully equipped kitchen of top quality fixtures and appliances, gas hob, ceramic tiled walls and entirely granite counter and sinks. The living room area has direct access to the main veranda, the pool area and the garden. There are two bedrooms with private balconies on the ground floor, one with a king bed and the other one with a semi-double bed. On the same floor there is also a laundry room with washing machine with spin semi-drying and one bathroom with bath.
A marble staircase leads to the first floor where you can find a hall with a small kitchenette and a sitting area with a sofa which can be used as a playroom for children since it is equipped with a 40” HDTV, video and board games. Two more bedrooms with king beds and private balconies plus the main bathroom with bath are located on the same floor. Also, on this floor, there is a very large furnished veranda where you can relax and enjoy the sea views.
The landscaped outdoor area of 1,600 square meters is entirely gated and has a variety of facilities and spots for relaxing including the unique aromatic herb garden and spacious terraces with flower beds and trees.
More specifically our outdoor facilities include:
- 35 sqm swimming pool with 6 sun-beds and a separated smaller pool specially designed for young children.
- Fully equipped charcoal barbecue area with a sink.
- An outdoor dining table in a superb shaded veranda next to the kitchen with views to the pool and the surrounding landscape.
- A variety of furnished spots (with sun beds, outdoor sofas and armchairs) for relaxing in the balconies, the veranda and the gardens around the villa.
- Safe areas for children to play.
- Gated parking for many cars.
The villa is designed to provide maximum comfort in both summer and winter temperatures together with high levels of energy efficiency. This is due to the optimised orientation and massing of the building, the sizing and placing of the building’s openings, the high-resistant thermal insulation of all surfaces (including windows) and the top quality external blocking elements (doors and shutters).
My name is Kostas Vasilakis and I have studied marketing and business management. Already being an owner of two successful villas and co-owner of designgraphic.gr, a well known web development company in Greece, I started to manage other villas in 2012.
I have the full management of all the villas that I represent, knowing everything about them and the areas in which they are located.
My aim is to help the homeowners to manage their vacation properties to their full advantage and guests to relax and have the finest holiday experience with 24/7 service providing advice and information for all their concerns throughout their stay.
Let me be your personal advisor for your holidays and let’s start organising your trip in Crete together!
My company which called “etouri” is located in 271 Arkadiou Str. Rethymno, Crete and is approved by the Greek Tourist Organisation with license number: 1041E60610185001
Kostas Vasilakis purchased this villa in 2015
The unique benefits of Villa Ianthos are:
- Outstanding panoramic sea and mountain views.
- The location, as the villa is situated a few minutes away from the town of Rethymno and the beach while being between two villages where you can go by foot and you can find super markets, restaurants and a variety of other amenities. It is also an ideal base for those wishing to make excursions as it is close to the national road in the centre of Crete.
- Very near to the numerous sandy beaches on the North coast.
- Quiet area with no noise from cars or neighbouring houses.
- Spacious indoor and outdoor areas with high design and construction quality and energy efficiency.
- Huge gated private outdoor area with many spots to relax and full privacy.
- Many beautifully landscaped aromatic herbs and flower gardens.
- Designed for both families and big groups of friends.
- Intercom with camera to main gate and adjustable indoor lighting switches and recessed/accent lighting.
- Modular kitchen of top quality fixtures and appliances, gas hob, ceramic tiled walls and entirely granite counter and sinks.
- High-speed structured wiring network for Internet and Cable TV, covering all areas/rooms.
- Central heating system of combined oil furnace with energy efficient wood burning fireplace.
- The hospitality of the owner and his family who will be on hand for advice and information if need be.
We had a really great week in this villa. Everything looks brand new, and the interior of the house is outstanding for a rental villa. We enjoyed the sea view, and quiet location.
Driving to rethymnon will only take like 10 minutes, a city with a good night life and a lot of beaches.
The staff was very friendly, also there was a big welcoming package with whine, food and other drinks.
The whole surrounding area is in a quiet natural environment and even though the city is close, you can feel “away from it all”! The villa is located on the outskirts of Rethymno town in a large private plot, between the small village of Gallou and the village of Atsipopoulo which nowadays is actually a suburb of Rethymno town. There is nothing that you cannot find in Atsipopoulo nowadays, as it has all kinds of shops, supermarkets, bakeries, many restaurants and services. In Gallou village where you can go on foot, you will find a mini market and a great traditional tavern. Also an organised tennis court is located 1.5 km away from the villa! More shops, seafront restaurants and supermarkets are only a couple of minutes away by car (3 km) in the entrance of Rethymno town, called Koumpes area. Furthermore it is a great base for making excursions around Crete as the main national road is only 2 minutes away.
The closest beaches to the villa that we suggest you visit are:
The long sandy organised beach of Rethymno with its numerous water sports only 5 km away The sandy beach of Episkopi which is 14 km away on your way to Chania. In the same direction Georgiopoulis is 22 km away with its shallow waters which are ideal for families with small children and the sandy beach of Panormo village on your way to Heraklion which is 29 km away.
Staying in our villa will offer you not only the advantage of relaxing in a quiet private area but also the proximity to everything!
PLEASE be advised that the villa may appear on a different "location category" on HomeAway affiliate websites, depending on their categorised locations (each affiliate website has its own "location categories").
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Everything is included in the price! There are no additional charges in the price!
The deposit needed in order to secure the booking is the 25% of the total cost of the reservation.
The remaining balance is due to be paid 21 days prior to the guest’s arrival.