- Galician manor house, unique building similar to a pazo with large spaces and walled enclosure of three meters high.
- Quiet town with enough distance between houses allowing privacy.
- The house is on the upper floor (220m2) of five double rooms with bathroom and television, one with two beds, living room and office.
- On the ground floor (200m2), there is the dining room (for 16 people), the fully equipped kitchen, laundry (washer-dryer-iron), living room with fireplace and TV, entrance hall, distributor and toilets.
- It has a covered gazebo of 65m2 with tables, stereo, football and bar-bar
- Space for covered barbecue.
- Three landscaped areas of 900m2 inside the walled area of the house
- Enclosed closed plot of 1100m2 with fruit trees and green areas for sports and games
- The house is surrounded by estates and groves in property for your enjoyment.
- At 100 meters there is the river and the "Puentes del Lérez" route.
- At 400 meters they have a municipal swimming pool, sports courts and playground.
- At 800 meters is the main town, called Forcarei, where you can find:
* The bakeries where they dispense the famous bread of the zone as well as delicious pies of salmon, zamburiñas ...
* Three restaurants where you can taste the excellent meats of the region, specifically, the specialties "richada" and "croca" as well as fish and seafood from the estuaries ...
* Pastry, pharmacy, coffee shops etc ...
- At 100 meters you can buy organic products such as eggs, fresh cow's milk and garden products "ña da"
- In the vicinity you can visit places of interest such as Acireiro and Carboeiro Monasteries, La Toja Waterfall (33 m high), Candán Protected Area, and two hiking trails ..
- They can do leisure activities with a company specialized in the sector as well as ride horses in a nearby riding school.
- Due to its good geographical location, you can take different routes to get to know Galicia in slow round-trip routes of approximately four hours (Santiago de Compostela, La Coruña, Vigo, Portugal, Rías Altas y Bajas, Cies Islands ...)
- The nearest beaches are 30 minutes (Ría de Pontevedra) and others like the Ría de Arosa one hour.
Visit the innumerable gastronomic festivals of the area where you can taste different seafood products for a small fee:
• July 10th Red Clam Festival in Illa de Arousa.
• July 16, 17 and 18 Scallop Festival in Cambados.
• July 25 Fiesta del Percebe in Aguiño (Ribeira) -
• August 5th Cocktail party in Vilanova de Arousa.
• August 6 Feast of the Oyster in Noalla (Sanxenxo).
• 1st Sunday of August Mussel Festival in Isla de Arousa.
• 1st Sunday of August Fiesta de la Navaja in Fisterra.
• 1st Sunday of August Albariño Wine Festival in Cambados.
• August 8 and 9 Fiesta del Pulpo in Porto do Son.
• August 22 Fiesta de la Almeja en Carril (Villagarcía de Arousa).
• 2nd Sunday of October Seafood Festival in O Grove.
COME TO THE PEOPLE AND RECOVER THE SENSES