|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
90m2 duplex located on the 5th floor without vis-a-vis with a 35 m2 terrace facing south, our apartment has an exceptional natural light in a modern building.
Carefully decorated with objects brought back from our trips in Africa, Asia and South America, the apartment is very cozy and functionally arranged:
- A large living room of 30m2 opening onto the terrace with flat screen TV and the Internet.
- A large kitchen open to the living room and terrace with island cooktop and dining room of 20 m2 fully equipped (see below).
- A large master bedroom of 20m2 upstairs balcony with double bed "king-size" 180 * 200 and desks.
- A children's room of 10m2 upstairs with balcony and two beds including a mezzanine.
- A bathroom upstairs with shower and bathtub.
- The sun terrace on the day and well illuminated at night, is embellished planted planters, and equipped with a plancha ideal for summer evenings.
Guests have access to the full functionality of our apartment:
- Internet fiber
- Wifi internet and widescreen TV
- DVD player
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen (induction hob / hob, oven and microwave, dishwasher, washing machine / dryer, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, refrigerator and freezer, croque monsieur apparatus, toaster, food processor household ...)
- Terrace with furniture and plancha
- Linen (sheets, towels ...).
The area is very quiet, away from traffic noise. Ideally served, the apartment is located near many subways and buses (including line 14) easily lead to all strategic and tourist attractions of Paris (Louvre, Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower and the Champs Elysées reachable on foot where cycling by the Seine).
The apartment is located:
• close to:
- Tube and bus stations (see below).
- Two gourmet restaurants including
- Bakery and supermarket
- Velib 'station
• 5 minutes walk from:
- The place where Joan of Arc is a market twice a week (Thursday and Sunday mornings)
- Rue de Patay, shopping and lifestyle
- Monoprix supermarket
- The great National Library of France (BNF)
- A cinema MK2 Bibliothèque
- A wooded city park
• 10 minutes walk from:
- The mall Italy 2
- The Seine quays: barges bars / clubs / concert halls. From May: terraces with loungers for sunbathing and entertainment (DJs, film projection in the open air ...). Piscine Josephine Baker (swimming pool, floating on the Seine). City of Fashion and Design with Wanderlust club (famous of Parisian night)
• 15 minutes walk from:
- Chinatown "historic" of Paris with its restaurants and shops of exotic products.
• 30 minutes by car and 40 minutes by public transport:
- Disneyland Paris.
• Metro: Line 6 (Chevaleret) and 14 (Library) within 5 minutes walk.
• Tram Line T3a (Porte d'Ivry) to 10 minutes.
• Bus: Line 62, 89, 132, 27, 325 in close proximity.
• Railway Stations:
- Austerlitz: 2 minutes drive / 10 minute walk.
- Lyon: 5 minutes drive / 10 minute subway line 14/15 minutes.
- Montparnasse: 15 minutes by car / 15 minutes by metro line 6.
- Saint-Lazare: 15 minutes by metro line 14.
This apartment is our real apartment. It is in good condition and fully functional. We hear logically rent to people you trust and respect of a place of authentic life.
90m2 Duplex site location is the 5th floor with a 35 m2 terrace facing south, our apartment benefits from an exceptional natural light. Carefully decorated with objects brought` back from our travels in Africa, Asia and South America, the apartment is cozy Arranged in a very functional way.
- A great 30m2 living room open on the terrace with a flat screen with Internet TV.
- A great kitchen open on the living room and the terrace with a nice cooking area as well as a big dining room 20m2 perfectly equipped (see below).
- Upstairs has broad parental 20m2 room with balcony with a double-bed "king-size" 180 * 200 and an office.
- Upstairs, a 10 m2 room with a balcony child and two beds Including one on mezzanine.
- Upstairs, a bathroom with wash-hand basin, showers and bath-tub.
- The terrace is very sunny at day and night perfectly enlightened at night, is decorated with flowers planted and stand equipped with a plancha ideal for the evenings of summer.
Our hosts Will Have Access to all apartment's features:
- Internet by fiber
- Wifi and television by Internet
- DVD player
- Entirely equipped kitchen and modern (flat induction / vitroceramics, oven and microwave, Dishes washed, washed linen / dries linen, Nespresso coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and freezer, device with crunches Sir, toaster, food processor ...)
- Am in hiding with furniture and plancha - household linen (cloths, towels ...).
The district is very quiet, far from the noises of traffic. The apartment is Located near Many subways and nozzles (In Particular the line 14 ou by letter) Easily lead to all the Strategic and touristplaces of Paris (Louvre, Notre Dame, and the TowerEiffel of the Champs Elysées).
• Shopping center in Place of Italy (to 10 min on foot)
• Cinema MK2 Library (to 5 minutes on foot)
• Quays of the Seine (10 min on foot): bargesbars limp concert halls. Starting from May: be in hiding with deckchairs to bronze and entertainment (DJs, movies projection in the open air ...) .Swimming pool Josephine Baker (Discovered swimming pool, floating on the Seine). City ofthe fashion and the Design with the clubWanderlust (site of the famous Parisian night).
• Subway: line 6 (Chevaleret) and 14 (Library) with less than 5 minutes one foot.
• Tram: T3a line (caries of Ivry) at 10 minuteson football.
• Bus: Line 62,89,132,27,325 in the vicinitydirect.
• Railway stations:
- Austerlitz drives 2 minutes / 10 minutes on foot.
- Lyon: 5 minutes drives / thesubway by 10 minutes in the line 14/15 minutes on foot.
- Montparnasse drives 15 minutes / 15 minutes by subway inthe line 6.
- Saint-Lazare: 15 minutes in the subway by Theline 14.
Appartement spacieux, propre, lumineux et calme. Carine (le propriétaire) toujours prêt à résoudre les petits problèmes qui peuvent survenir. Un très bel appartement dans un quartier calme. La terrasse ... Superbe! Merci pour tout.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£445|