Enjoy the nature escaping the city's rush in a peacefull seventeenth century villa, located on the top of a hill facing Como lake and the town. The Villa Sassi is located 1.5 miles from Como town center, 35 minutes by either highway or train from Milan, and just 25 miles away from Milan by car.
Villa Sassi was a monastry till the seventeenth century, located on the top of the hill Cardina Which faces lake Como. It's a great place to enjoy the region, the nature, yet still being just a few steps away from Milan.
• 180 square meters on two floors
• 2 bedrooms share 1 bathroom
• LCD TV and free internet access
• livingroom with a charming fireplace
• kitchenette with stove, sink, and fridge
• complete set of kitchenware, dishes and potery
• private XVIII century chapel
• terrace and 2. 000 square meters private garden
• small pets friendly
• daily songbird wake up call :)
** the picture of the lake Como view is shot 200 mts on the way before Villa Sassi; the lake is not visible from the property.