About the property
- Villa2152 sq. ft.
- Separate WC's1
- Minimum Stay3 - 6 nights
City: Santa Teresa Gallura - Bedrooms 4 - Bathrooms 2 - Guests 9
VILLA ELISA by KlabHouse is equipped with a large sun terrace which offers complete privacy offers spacious rooms surrounded by terraces with a breathtaking view.
A short walk from the villa through a private path you reach a small cove where you can enjoy a beautiful crystal clear water.
The villa is located 2 kilometers from the center of Santa Teresa Gallura, in Terra Vecchia, residential area overlooking the harbor.
Booking the villa, you can free enjoy of the swimming pool for adults and children surrounded by lawn English garden of Perla del Porto, distant few more than 1 kilometer.
The villa of 200 square meters can host up to 9 guests and is composed of:
• Dining area with fireplace
• Sitting area with comfortable sofas
• Eat-In kitchen well equipped
• Large terrace for al fresco dining
• 2 Master Bedrooms
• 1 Master Bedroom with single davenport
• 1 Twin bedroom
• 1 Bathroom with Shower
• 1 Bathroom with Services
All rooms have sea views.
The villa is available from March 30 to November 4
The pool is open from April 25 to September 30
• Cable TV
• Bed linen and towels
• Gas Stove
• Washing Machine
• Solarium terrace
• Secure Private Parking
• Shared Pool
The price of the cleanings also includes the provision of bed linen and towels for all the guests, the check-in and the assistance during the stay.
- 1,50 € per person per day for maximum 14 nights.
- Children under 12 years are free
- From 15 June to 15 September
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, Spanish, Italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Our philosophy is based on the art of welcoming guests, guaranteeing not only comfortable accommodation but also quality assistance and service in order to make your stay an unforgettable experience. We offer a wide range of villas, houses and apartments, together with reliability and professionalism. Through our expertise, we can match our customers’s expectations and guarantee you a wonderful holiday. Each and every property we offer is ideal for holiday making and has been carefully chosen according to strict quality standards, without losing its genuine atmosphere, perfect for people who want to blend in with the real locals. "We wander for distraction,but we travel for fulfillment" Hilaire Belloc
What makes this Villa unique
Villa pieds dans l'eau where you can spend a wonderful vacation in perfect privacy.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Santa Teresa runs on a promontory looking out to the North Corsica's southern coast from which it is separated by the Strait of Bonifacio, which is just 11 miles from Cape Pertusato, north-east of the archipelago of La Maddalena, and west overlooking the Sea of Sardinia. The town is built around two bays: the Porto Longone, the bottom of which there is the marina, and the beach of Rena Bianca.
- Rena Bianca has a very fine sand and shallow waters and sandy that making it safe for children to swim. Rich in amenities, the beach has a large car park, bar, refreshment. You can rent beach umbrellas, deck chairs, pedal boats and vessels and is particularly appreciated by lovers of diving.
- Cala Grande – Valle della Luna is made up of huge granite rocks shaped by wind action millennial offering a spectacular backdrop to the various coves surrounded by thick and unspoilt Mediterranean. It was a very popular resort since the 70s hippies and nudists.
- Rena Majori is always quiet and secluded. It'scharacterized by an expanse of sandy beaches, surrounded by dunes covered with vegetation and dark rocks in the middle of a turquoise and crystalline sea. The pine forest behind him is a quiet point of coolness and shade on hot summer days.
- Cala Spinosa is located in Capo Testa. It is a charming small beach in a cove protected by a deep rounded cliffs overlooking the sea.
- La Liccia is part of the complex of wonderful beaches that belong to the area of Santa Teresa Gallura. It is a long beach about a kilometer of fine white sand overlooking a clear blue sea.
Additional pricing information
TARIFFA EXTRA: € 120 per la pulizia finale e la fornitura di biancheria da letto e da bagno da pagare in contanti all'arrivo CAUZIONE: € 150 che verranno restituite il giorno della partenza, se l'appartamento non ha subito danni. EXTRA FEE: € 150 for the final cleaning and supply of bed linen and towels to be paid in cash on arrival DEPOSIT: € 150 that will be returned on the day of departure, if the apartment has not suffered any damage.