Rent both our homes, 1686903 and 1686901, at a reduced rate!
What it’s like
Staying at our gîtes on the hill will make you feel on top of the world: each accommodation is absolutely private, with its own garden, amongst the safe and spacious surroundings of an attractive park and apple orchard.
SHORT STAYS QUITE POSSIBLE: PLEASE INQUIRE SEND A MESSAGE.
Indulge in peace and tranquillity.
From the terrace, enjoy the outstanding panoramic views of the quiet unspoilt countryside, a breath of our fresh air, the famous Norman ever-changing light. On warm days, rest in the shade of the arbour, and on cooler days, enjoy the marble fire-place inside. Take a walk through the orchard to the swing set or to visit our two friendly Shetland ponies in the field nearby, who eagerly await treats.
Floors are tiled, with laminated parquet in the bedrooms.
• Accessible to persons with disabilities
• All open living-room, dining-room, kitchen.
• Living-room with splendid antique red-marble fireplace, comfortable double sofa, 6 armchairs.
• Fully equipped kitchen: 5-burner gas range, double stainless steel sink, dishwasher, washing machine, large farm dining table and chairs.
• Bathroom with large walk-in Italian shower, counter-top basin, wall-hung toilet.
• 1 bedroom with 1 double bed and 1 single bed.
• 1 bedroom with 1 queen-size bed
• 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds
• Bathroom with walk-in shower, counter-top basin, WC.
• Open concept living area is tiled throughout
• Sitting and dining area offers a beautiful brick fireplace, and comfortable double sofa-bed
• Sofa-bed is used to accommodate five-guest parties
• Fully equipped kitchen: dishwasher, 4-burner propane hotplate, refrigerator/freezer, electric oven, etc…
• Bathroom with shower, WC, counter-top basin, washing-machine
• Open concept bedroom with laminate parquet floor
• 1 queen size bed
• 1 single bed