Overlooking the valley of the upper Tarn, in the hamlet of Finialettes, a comfortable house on 2 levels, located on the southern slope of Mont Lozère and with a nice view on the cornices of Causse Mejean. Below, at 8 km, the area is known to be an exceptional bathing place on the Tarn. The house is close to many hiking trails including the famous Stevenson.
This house, was previously occupied by the owners, it is certainly for that it benefits from a great comfort necessary to the life of every day and enjoys a particularly neat decoration.
An outdoor area equipped with a barbecue and garden furniture will allow you to spend unforgettable moments with family or friends.
The rental is located near Pont de Montvert (7km) and Florac (20km) where you will find shops and services.
A large detached house located in the countryside.
At the first level:
- The entry serves the living room of 40 m2 composed of a lounge area (sofa, armchairs, coffee table, TV and fireplace insert), a dining area (extending table and chairs), a fully equipped kitchen area open on the dining room,
- 2 bedrooms with a double bed 140 and cupboard,
- a bathroom with a bathtub
- a separate toilet
- 1 bedroom with 1 bed 140,
- 1 bedroom with 1 bed 160,
- 1 bedroom with 1 bed in 120,
- a bathroom with shower and toilet.
Electric heating in each room and insert fireplace in the living room.
A balcony of full foot with the dining room, equipped with a barbecue.
In the rez of putting on, a space of living room of garden.