Apartment located in front Square Sagrada Familia. Ideal for family or group of People Who wanted to experience living and authentic Within the heart of the Barcelona city flat. Enjoy views of iconic Sagrada Familia basilica, and Its relaxing square.
The apartment is well-furnished, comfortable, well-lit, clean, and recently renovated. There are two bedrooms with double beds and one bedroom with two single bunk beds. The apartment Also has a big living room with dining table and two balconies. From the balcony you can sit and enjoy the views of the basilica and park. It is close to the underground metro station (one block walking) That connects to two meters lines (Blue line 5 and Purple line 2).
The maximum occupancy is six people and includes internet With wi-fi, TV, AC, heating and basic cooking utensils. The apartment is located in the first floor, but the building has a small elevator if needed.
Avenida Gaudi is very close (walking promenade boulevard) and two Unesco world heritage sites must see, the Sagrada Familia and Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau.
When you confirm, I will send more information to your email before you arrive for check-in and to help you better enjoy your trip to Barcelona.
It is NOT allowed to:
- Have parties, make noise or disorderly conduct That will disturb the neighbors
- Barbecues or light fires in the balcony
- Smoke inside litter or throw cigarette out the window
- Bring pets to the property
- Hang towels from balcony rails, there is a space provided for esta
- If you use elevator, shut all doors close well after use.
- Close all windows and balcony doors before leaving the house
- Do not leave keys lock on the inside, as you Might forget them When you leave the apartment. Locksmith expenses will be charged.
City Tourist tax (BARCELONA) you will have to pay in cash on arrival (excludes less 17 year old). Barcelona city tax is 2.25 euros per night per adult for tourist apartments (updated April 1st, 2017). Tourist License HUTB-010882.
Late check in (after 10:30 pm) Extra cost of 30 euros.
Late Check In (after 12am Midnight) Extra cost of 50 euros.
ARRIVAL: I'm happy for you to check in early or late check out if there are no other guests before or afterwards, Otherwise check in is from 14:00 and check out by 11:00 to allow plenty of time for the flat to be professionally cleaned. If You have a late flight time let me know and we can work something out.