|Minimum Stay||1 - 4 nights|
* Nestled in the top part of lower Hirafu
* Next to the local Onsen
* In the center of the restaurant / bar area with local eateries and top-rated chefs
* Minutes from the first ski lifts and directly on the bus line
* Ground Floor: 3 bedrooms (queen-sized bed) with one en-suite, sleeps up to 6 people
* Top Floor: splendid living-room that opens to an extensive kitchen
* Ipod player, Wi-Fi, cable TV
* Eco-fireplace to make the best of your apres-ski moments
* Cleaning service
* Ski locker
* Parking available on site
The whole house is yours!
Managed by a reputable Niseko agency. I will easily be available by phone or email.
There is only one place to stay to fully appreciate Niseko: Hirafu Village! You will be within walking distance to the ski lifts and all notable restaurants & bars. Have I mentioned that the local onsen is just steps away?
You can walk to almost any place you need, but for frigid days, you'll have the free shuttle stopping meters away from the lodge.
As we are in our first year, we are offering attractive rates rarely seen in coveted Niseko for a full 3-bedroom lodge. Take advantage of this promotion while it lasts!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.