|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
Please check out the Video link above the photos.
Powder Condo is a 3 bedroom / 2.5 bathroom brand new luxury condominium located in Eden Utah that sleeps up to EIGHT in style. Located 15 minutes from Snow Basin and 10 minutes from Powder Mountain: two of Utah's best ski destinations.
WHY STAY AT POWDER CONDO VS ANY OTHER CONDO IN EDEN UTAH. THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE - THIS IS THE BEST CONDO AND BEST VALUE WITHOUT QUESTION - HERE IS WHY:
1) The most comfortable beds you can imagine - Ritz Carlton Commercial Grade beds, pillow tops, Italian sheets and pillows. They are all commercial grade - King, Queen and 2 double beds. ISN'T A GREAT NIGHTS SLEEP CRITICAL AFTER SKIING All DAY LONG !
2) Jacuzzi 100 feet from the back door. SO CLOSE YOU CAN THROW A SNOWBALL AND HIT THE WATER !
3) A double sized hot water heater (80 gallon vs 40 gallon standard) which makes a HUGE difference if you have more than 3 adults showering in the AM. WHO WANTS A COLD SHOWER BEFORE/AFTER SKIING !
4) A second fireplace in the master bedroom right next the bed which is very Romantic. THIS IS A VERY UNIQUE UPGRADE.
6) Two Sony flat screen HIGH DEFINITION TV's with Satellite & DVD's. One is 40' and the other is 32' - MOST OTHER CONDO'S HAVE AT BEST ONE 27' BASIC TV.
7) Bose Wave Alarm clocks to wake you up softly in the morning. SOOTHING WAKE UP IS PRICELESS
8) All high end cooking utensils and flatware purchased from Bed Bath & Beyond vs. MOST CONDO'S THAT OUTFITTED THEIR CONDO FROM THE LOCAL DOLLAR STORE.
9) End unit with windows along the entire condo with amazing views vs. A CENTER UNIT WITH NO LIGHT or a GROUND FLOOR UNIT WITH BEDROOM UNDER GROUND, LIKE SLEEPING IN A CAVE.
10) FREE WIFI access Wireless in Powder Condo vs. NO ACCESS OR PAY $15 PER NIGHT.
11) Two separate washer and drier sets in the condo: one of each floor. Very convenient feature.
12) Snow board bench outside front door makes putting on / taking off boots a breeze.
13) Keyless entry so no one has to carry keys
14) Storage locker for skis/snowboards during ski season
My name is Henry Osti & I love the outdoors, my family and best friends. Powder Condo is a place where w get together to enjoy each other’s company and nature. This is me and sister Ann in Eden. It is our favorite place to go for vacation.
Henry O purchased this condo in 2007
I fell in love with Powder Mountain & Snow Basin for the most amazing ski conditions I have ever seen. I thought the winters were magical - then I experienced my first summer and was blown away with the beauty of this area of Utah. The people are super friendly, there are no crowds, the prices are half that of every major resort and the things you can do in nature are amazing.
At first when I bought this condo I didn't intend to rent and bought everything with the intention of persona use so I invested in very upscale amenities. They include:
• Ritz Carlton Beds, Luxury Feather Pillow Top Bedding & high quality sheets
• Two Fireplaces - one in the master bedroom
• Two SONY Flat Screen LCD HD TV’s (40”& 32”) and DVD’s plus over 70 DVD library
• Italian Leather Furniture throughout & Gourmet Kitchen
• Private Jetted Hot Tub in Power Condo
• Adult and Child Pool plus Sauna and 16 person Hot Tub
• Additional 12 person Hot Tub only 50 feet from back door of Powder Condo
• Corner Unit with 2 decks and Stunning Mountain Views
• Two separate Washers and Driers in Power Condo
• Linens, plush towels, paper supplies and soaps provided
My family of 5 (2 teens, toddler and husband) loved Powder Condo! We never felt crowded with plenty of beds, space and seating.
The owner was great to work with and provided everything we needed for a wonderful stay. He is by far the best owner we have dealt with. Checking in with a door code was easy and Henry always responded quickly to any questions.
The kitchen is fully stocked, condo clean and we really enjoyed the location. Eden is a beautiful place to visit with plenty of outdoor activities year round.
The condo has a pack-n-play, high-chair seat, and various items for kids. This was extremely helpful with our toddler.
It is minutes from Powder Mountain, the local grocery store and some small town restaurants. Snow Basin is close by and Ogden is only 15 minutes away with larger chain restaurants.
We can't wait to come back during ski season!
Our family has escaped to the Powder Condo in Eden the last two summers. It has been a perfect getaway for us and our two kids. Updated and very clean, it has plenty of space, comfortable beds, a fully equipped kitchen and gorgeous views! The owner has been great to work with, is always available and very knowledgeable about the local experiences. The surrounding area is peaceful with excellent outdoor opportunities from the nearby reservoirs to the various mountain escapes. We are looking forward to our yearly return visit!
My husband and I rented this wonderful condo in Eden Utah for 26 days in December! Henry was one of the best owners we have ever worked with on V.R.B.O. and he made sure everything was perfect for our stay. The snow was a little late on arriving this year, but when it started snowing and the lifts opened, we skied Powder Mountain everyday (we love the ski mountain!!). My husband and I are looking forward to returning next year and we will make sure we plan our trip around the availability of this beautiful unit!
We stayed here a week after Christmas. The condo was very comfortable and Henry could not have been more helpful in giving us suggestions for skiing, lift tickets etc. I can only think of two negatives: 1) The hot tub is not within walking distance on a cold afternoon and the jets were not working during our stay (fault of the community and not the owner). 2) Snowbasin is a solid 20-25 minute drive away but no other condos are really any closer. Ogden is a great little town for dinner and was about a 20 minute drive.
Our family had a wonderful get away. The fireplaces were cozy & romantic, the Ritz Carlton Beds were exactly like you advertised, it felt like sleeping in the clouds. The views were amazing from both outdoor decks and the huge windows.
We'll be back again.
Had a great stay at MTN escape in Eden, UT. The condo is perfectly located and very well taken care of. It is well appointed and top notch. I will look forward to staying there again and enjoying the surrounding area.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2017 Ski Season
2 Jan 2017 - 15 Apr 2017
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Property Damage Protection||£48|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£406|
Signed rental agreement & $500 refundable damage deposit check required for booking. Thank You.