|Minimum Stay||5 - 6 nights|
Fresh, simple, warm and sunny apartment next to Tower Bridge, facing St Katharine's Docks. The flat can sleep a couple, a family of three or two couples can share as each of the two double bedrooms has a double or kingsize bed. Wi-fi available.
Welcome to our apartment and the opportunity to stay in one of the most historic and central areas of London.
- Two large, comfortable double beds in two rooms
- Large table in the kitchen
- Chests of drawers and side tables
- Wooden flooring throughout
What you get during your stay:
- Two large comfortable rooms with large beds
- Fully-equipped kitchen and its facilities
- A shower room and toilet area
- Washing machine available
- High-speed free wifi, no TV, but you can stream whatever programmes you want over the wifi onto your computer or tablet
- A key to the apartment
- Check in and check out times preferably around late am for check-out, early pm to early evening for check-in. Late check-in's/out's at night may not always be possible.
Where you will be staying:
- A very historic and trendy area of London next to a stunningly beautiful St Katharine's docks marina
- A friendly and multicultural neighbourhood
- 5 mins from Tower Bridge
- 5 mins from London Bridge
- 5 mins from the River Thames and access to lots of international restaurants
- 10 mins walk from the Tower of London
- 10 mins from Borough Market
- Large Public Parks within a 10 mins distance
- Small Public Parks within a 5 mins distance
- 15 mins bus ride from the London eye
- 20 mins bus ride from the west end and access to London's best designer stores
- 20 mins tube ride from the O2 Arena
- 20 mins tube ride from the new Westfields shopping centre in Stratford
- Access to all forms of Public Transport within a 10 minute distance including an underground service which takes you to the new Westfields shopping centre in Stratford
- Beautiful daytime and night time views
What I expect:
- No shoes in the rooms.
- No smoking in the house although smoking is allowed outside the apartment
- If something gets broken let me know
- Don't be afraid to ask for advice on anything
- Clean out the bathroom and toilet facilities after use
- Please treat the flat with respect - inspection visits may happen from time to time
- Feel free to use the kitchen facilities
Please note that there is a £300 security deposit payable to the owner's paypal or bank account before guests can check in. It is refundable after the stay provided no damage has been caused to the property and Homeaway or its affiliates have passed on to the owner the rental payment due.
Late check-ins between 7pm and 11pm are possible but if you intend to arrive after 7pm please mention this when sending a booking enquiry
Additional charge for late check-in:
Good: The location was outstanding. It is in a peaceful neighborhood and conveniently located within walking distance of several good restaurants and Tower Bridge. There is a grocery store across the street as well. While it is only two bedrooms with no living room, it was adequate for a small family.
Bad: The apartment needed a good detailed cleaning. We left early because of this reason. Judging by the build up of dirt and film in the shower, it had been a while since it had received any attention. This apartment would be an excellent choice if the cleanliness was up to snuff.
Will nous attendait pour faire le tour du propriétaire. L'appartement est très bien placé à côté du tower bridge . La vue est très agréable sur un petit port ( ste Katherine docks)
We were thrilled with location.
The apartment was clean and comfortable, 2 bedrooms and no living room.
The price was fair and the owner was very professional. Pete (New York)
This spot was perfect for my family's visit to London.
The London Tower, Tower Bridge & Tower Hill tube stop are all in easy walking distance (about 10 minutes).
Conveniences for everyday life were a definite plus in this location, as well. The Waitrose grocery store and full kitchen meant we didn't need to eat in restaurants constantly (especially when the kids were tired.) The apartment also has a new washer, so we were able to wash clothes in the evening and avoid spending a day at a Laundromat.
While furnishings were modest, everything was clean and well in order when we arrived.
Will was a good host and even available to assist us quickly on short notice the one time ran into a bit of jam.
A great value and good time all around!
Die Lage der Unterkunft ist sehr zentral und gleich in der Nähe der Towerbridge- zentraler kann man fast nicht wohnen.
Leider war die Wohnung sehr schmutzig und abgewohnt. Das Bad haben wir erstmal ordentlich geputzt und in der Küche mussten Teller und Gläser augewaschen werden. Wir haben zu viert 3h gebraucht um die Wohnung sauber zu bekommen. Der Balkon war nicht benutzbar- dort lagerten alte Möbel und ein Teppich.
Zur Wohnungsrückgabe kam der Vermieter nicht wie vereinbart- er erschien einfach nicht und Kontaktversuche scheiterten.
Zurück in Deutschland wollte er die Kaution nicht erstatten, weil der Vermieter angeblich nicht wusste wie man diese überweist. Erst nach Drängen über Homeaway kam der Vermieter seiner Pflicht nach.
The unit is located near the Tower of London and very convenient.
The owner was very flexible with our arrival and departure time.
It doesn't have bells and whistles, but everything is clean and working order.
There is no 'living room' per se. But both bedrooms are large and has plenty of lights.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
8 Jan 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.