|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Your home away from home with all the comforts. The location is perfect for all your activities and relaxation. Check out our reviews!
One of the areas best dining and entertainment establishments, Norton's, is across the street and two houses down. Enjoy their great food, indoors or out. Their lakefront location is host to great musical entertainment on many Friday and Saturday nights.
• Golf — Four top-quality golf courses, all minutes away and each surrounded by woods, water and wildlife, Tescumbia is the oldest course in Wisconsin and Lawsonia is one of the Midwest's best known courses;
• A pristine lake — As Wisconsin’s deepest inland lake, Green Lake provides for bountiful sport fishing, including walleye, muskie, bass, bluegill, northern pike, lake trout and other freshwater favorites. The water inside Big Green’s 27 miles of shoreline also hosts all sizes of pleasure craft, sailing regattas, water skiers and several public swimming areas framed by sandy beaches, one of which is walking distance;
• Shopping — Green Lake’s quaint downtown and surrounding retail areas offer visitors a down-home friendly shopping and dining experience, with gifts, jewelry, art, antiques, collectibles, apparel, kids’ stuff and more;
• Dining — Area restaurants and snack shops serve a variety of cuisines, from fast food to elegant multi-course dining experiences;
• Culture — It abounds in Green Lake, including performances at the historic downtown opera house, the fabulous Green Lake Festival of Music choral and chamber music concerts, two historical society buildings and free summertime Wednesday night outdoor concerts in one of the Green Lake area’s seven public parks;
• Attractions — Enjoy sunset and lunch cruises, horseback riding, art galleries, hot-air balloon rides, biking, camping, bowling, miniature golf courses, kayaking and canoeing, petting zoos, a buffalo ranch and more.
We pride ourselves on cleanliness and comfort for you and your family. Enjoy our home as if it were your own. You'll be back.
Your hosts, Ron, Nanci and son Kyle.
Ron purchased this house in 2004
Spectacular lake and area. Milwaukee, Madison and Green Bay are all within a two hour drive. Not a tourist trap town like Lake Geneva or the Dells. Lake is never crowded which we like for safer boating. Boat rentals are available at two marinas and one off lake site.
Daily and weekly boat slips are also available should you want to bring your own boat and not have to launch each day.
Great golf and other recreation all in our backyard. Hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, water skiing, dining and more. Town and surrounding area have activities most every weekend from the Pajama party on Summer solstice to the International Chili Cookoff.
Tons of fun in a quiet town. Great lakeside parks and beaches too.
we recently rented this charming home near downtown Green Lake....Everything was perfect...the cottage is spacious and very well maintained....we spent our evenings on the front porch with lake views...we could not have been happier with our choice....the owners were very easy to work with....very prompt with replies....we will definately return !
Wonderful place, within easy walking distance of Green Lake. In addition, the house is very clean and well equipped. Our favorite spot was sitting out on the screened in porch. Highly recommend this location!
We had a wonderful family reunion weekend in a very accommodating, neat and clean cottage. We especially appreciated the screened in front porch! We hope to be back!
My family and I were lucky enough to be able to spend the 4th of July holiday in this comfy home! The home had all we needed, was spacious and comfortable. The front porch was the best part, for relaxing times with a lake view. Green Lake is a peaceful treasure, boating nearby, Nortons across the street, it was great. We were able to watch the amazing fireworks show from a boat on the lake! A great family getaway for all ages. Owner was accommodating and responsive. We will be back!
Our family had wonderful stay in this pleasant and cleaned rental home in Green Lake for a week. The view of the Green Lake from the living room and porch was so lovely. We had a bonfire in the big backyard on the fourth of July and then watched the fabulous fireworks. We all the family went for a boat ride, tubing, jet skiing and swimming. We had so much fun! Also we went to Dodge Park Beach two times in a week. We had 7 nights stayed and the entire time was so relaxing and enjoying. We hope we can come back again.
Our family had a wonderful stay in this well appointed clean Green Lake home. We found it to be very child friendly and equally comfortable for adults. The living areas are very nicely decorated and functional. The couches were comfortable, carpeting clean, beds comfortable and with good support. The sleeping areas really accomodated our family of 8 well, including two babies. The kitchen was extremely well equipped. We also truly enjoyed the screen porch. THe upstairs sitting area was a really nice plus that we didn't expect, above and beyond the two bedrooms upstairs. THe house seems really well built and insulated noise well between bedrooms. We would highly recommend this home to others looking to stay in the Green Lake area. Communication with the owners was prompt and questions were clearly answered.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£400|
$200.00 booking deposit is forfeited if reservation is not cancelled 60 days prior to date of stay.
Credit card payments are possible. Please advise if you wish to use card upon requesting reservation. Deposit due at time of making reservation. Half of balance 60 days prior to rental and final pmt due two weeks prior to rental date.
NOTE: $200.00 reservation fee is forfeited if reservation is not cancelled 60 days prior to date of stay.