|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Pine Cliffs Resort
Pine Cliffs is one of the world’s leading 5* Luxury Resorts. It is located in the most southern region of Portugal, the Algarve, famous for its almost constant sunshine and long sandy beaches. The 66 hectare resort is perched on beautiful red cliffs with stunning views out to the Atlantic Ocean, surrounded by beautiful green lawns and glorious pine trees. The resort offers extensive leisure facilities including golf, tennis, pools, water sports and a wide range of restaurants. In 2012, Pine Cliffs was awarded “Portugal’s Leading Family Resort” for the fourth year running.
• Spacious 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment (golf suite)
• Sleeps up to 6 people with sofa bed in the living room which can comfortably sleep 2 adults.
• Living / dining area and beautiful balcony with outdoor seating for 4 people.
• Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, fridge / freezer, microwave, iron, ironing board & washer/dryer.
• Satellite TV with international channels in the living room and bedrooms.
• Master bedroom with king sized bed and large, luxury ensuite bathroom.
• Twin bedded room with separate bath/shower room.
• Full maid/cleaning service daily and 24 hour room service and concierge is included.
• Towels and toiletries provided in the apartment, at the beach, pools and in the gym /spa areas at no extra cost.
Appartment guests have access to all hotel facillities and services on the same basis as hotel guests.
• Four stunning outdoor pool areas including heated pool.
• Fully equipped gymnasium with indoor pool and Jacuzzi.
• Nine hole golf course (par 33 (2,227m)) with the famous “Devil’s Parlour” that is ranked in the top 10 golf holes in the Algarve. A driving range with 9 different flag positions which can be approached from various directions and distances. Practice area for chipping and bunker practice. Two putting greens. Golf academy equipped with the latest teaching technology and qualified pros. Club house and golf shop on site.
• Annabel Croft tennis academy with five floodlit tennis courts, three fast courts, two clay courts, qualified coaches. Individual or group lessons.
• Shops and boutiques including gift shop, deli/supermarket, hair and beauty salon.
• A selection of on-site restaurants and bars offering a wide range of cuisines from fresh seafood dishes Algarvian style at the O Pescador Restaurant and a unique array of international gourmet meat dishes at the Piri Piri Steak House to a fine dining 5 course experience with wine pairing at the Jardim Gourmet, themed buffets at the Jardim Colonial or a light snack with a breath-taking view of the Algarvian coast at the Beach Club. Other options include Yakuza serving Japanese fusion food and the Corda Cafe for light snacks.
Just a short stroll from the resort you will also find a well-stocked supermarket and numerous restaurants serving delicious local and international food at very reasonable prices. Great for families on a budget.
Pine Cliffs remains a firm family favourite, with its short transfer time and child-friendly facilities including:
• Pirate themed children’s playground with huge pirate ship, bouncy castle, children’s pool areas, bike track and basketball court.
• Eighteen hole crazy golf course (fun for adults and kids alike)
• Kids club/ crèche facilities
• Junior club (runs in school holidays). Activities on offer usually include volleyball, basketball, field hockey, archery, beach walks, bike trips etc.
• Table tennis and games room.
• Fun (hop on/off) train to travel around the resort.
• Bicycle hire.
We have shared ownership of this appartment through Sheraton on a timeshare basis. This means that the appartment is ONLY available for one week lets which run from Saturday to Saturday between the beginning of September and the end of June. The appartment available is not fixed and is allocated by Sheraton on arrival from their Golf Suites inventory. Dates get booked up very quickly and rates are highly competitive compared to booking with Sheraton direct, so it is advisable to book as early as possible and ideally 6 -12 months in advance
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We have shared ownership of this apartment through Sheraton on a timeshare basis. This means that the appartment is ONLY available for one week lets which run from Saturday to Saturday between the beginning of September and the end of June. Dates get booked up very quickly and rates are highly competitive compared to booking with Sheraton direct, so it is advisable to book as early as possible and ideally 6 -12 months in advance