Holiday classified 3 * ideally located at the crossroads of the Cevennes valleys in the heart of the territory inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site and the Cévennes National Park. You can admire a starry sky, live to the rhythm of the escape and novelty, practice outdoor activities ....
The cottages Boletière are perched at 1200 m altitude in a natural setting and exotic on the isolated hamlet of La Fage in Lozere.
A multitude of activities are available to you from the cottage on foot or by car.
Elodie and Michel welcome you in a renovated barn with a peaceful and warmly natural atmosphere where you relax in a surface of 61 m² on the ground floor including:
- a large and comfortable living room for the living room (TV, pellet stove, sofa / bed 140) and the kitchen
(refrigerator / freezer, oven, microwave, induction hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, various small appliances (raclette, toaster, fondue, steamer, pierrade, drummer) ...)
- a large room with 1 bed 160,
- an alcove / cabin with 2 beds 90,
- a bathroom / toilet (washbasin, walk-in shower and hanging toilet),
- a cellar (washing machine, dryer)
Outside, a terrace with garden and private parking.