Staying at either of our gîtes on the hill will make you feel on top of the world: each accommodation is absolutely private, with its own private garden, amongst the safe and spacious surroundings of an attractive park and apple orchard.
INDULGE IN PEACE AND TRANQUILITY
From your garden, enjoy the outstanding panoramic views of the village church amidst the quiet unspoiled countryside, take-in a breath of our fresh air, marvel at the famous Norman ever-changing light. On warm days, rest in the shade of the apple-tree, and on cooler days, enjoy the fire-place inside. Take a walk through the orchard to the swing set, or to visit our two friendly Shetland ponies in the field nearby, who eagerly await treats.
Heating is adjustable in each room using electric radiators. WiFi broadband internet access, TV and Blu-ray/DVD player are provided. Only hypo-allergenic organic cleaning products are used to clean the house, and provided for your stay.
- Open concept living area is tiled throughout
- Sitting and dining area offers a beautiful brick fireplace and comfortable double sofa-bed
- Sofa-bed is used to accommodate four-guest parties
- Fully equipped kitchen includes dishwasher, 4-burner propane hotplate, refrigerator/freezer, electric oven, etc.
- Bathroom with walk-in shower, WC, washbasin, and washing-machine
- Open concept bedroom is carpeted throughout
- 1 Queen size bed
- 1 Single bed
- Spacious enclosed private garden
- Large custom-built brick charcoal BBQ and garden furniture
- Swing set in the orchard (shared with the other gîte)
- Stunning view of the old village on the facing hill
- Enjoy a game of pétanque, boules or bocci
- Hybrid bikes for adults and BMX for children
- A paradise for birds watchers
- Official hiking trails nearby
- Two Shetland ponies in the field nearby
What is provided and included for your stay
All house linens (100% cotton – duvet covers, pillow-cases, fitted sheets, towels, dish (tea) towels, tablecloths)
Basic kitchen staples (sugar, tea, oil & vinegar, salt & pepper, flour, etc.)
Paper towels and toilet paper
Organic household cleaning supplies
Utilities (gas and electricity for cooking, lighting, hot water, heating and BBQ)
Baby gear: 2 wooden cots, high-chair, changing mat, potties, towels, safety gate
Some logs are provided for the open fire – more can be purchased as required
A few books, board games and family-friendly movies are available for rainy days
Carrots for the ponies and feed for the birds!