About the property
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay4 - 7 nights
4 bedrooms/sleeps up to 12, 4 bathrooms, 2 separate WCs, Wi-Fi.
• Unique location with fantastic panoramic 180 degrees sea views, in the upmarket resort of Javea. Dominant view of the stunning Ambolo beach (accessible by foot), with far reaching sea views towards Moraira and Calpe. Quiet area, all day sunny, south facing.
• 4 very comfortable, luxurious double bedrooms, all with sea views (3 with modern en-suite). Air conditioning in all bedrooms. Sleeps 8+2 (double sofa bed). Option for 2 rollaway beds, enabling to sleep up to 12. Option for cots.
• 10mx5m large swimming pool overlooking the sea, with WC in pool house and exterior shower. Selection of outside spaces by the pool to sunbath, including 2 covered areas with garden furniture to relax and enjoy the views. 2 BBQs.
• Large, impressive double height living room, with 3 large sofas, open fireplace, WiFi, flat screen TV, game console, satellite TV (Sky News, French TNT), Spanish TNT. Separate lounge area. Both with sea views. Air con (cold & hot).
• Interior and exterior dining rooms seating up to 10, with panoramic sea views. Covered terraces off the living spaces, all with outstanding sea views.
• Kitchen (with dishwasher, microwave, oven, double fridge units, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle). From kitchen, access to exterior terrace with sea views and barbecue.
• Villa on 3 levels, with a terraced garden with Mediterranean pine and palm trees. Stairs down to the house from the street level and to the pool terrace. Not suitable for wheelchair. Not disturbed by the lighthouse from Cap de la Nau.
• Laundry room with washing machine.
• Cold/hot aircon included in prices. The house can be heated as needed by air conditioning (please note that the radiators in some rooms are not in used).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
About Isabel Talens
Speaks English, French and Spanish
Isabel Talens purchased this Villa in 2005
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Unique villa with stunning views
9 of us stayed for 1 week in Oct/Nov, the weather was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. There really is no tiring of the views from this villa and it is not often that one gets the opportunity to stay in such a fantastic location. The top floor has 3 bedrooms, kitchen and dining room with a large covered balcony to the front. The next floor down is accessed separately down outside stairs and has a bedroom, large living area and shower room. Further outside stairs lead to the pool area and further terraces. The villa is well-equipped in terms of seating, dining and kitchen utensils. A car is essential but a 5 minute drive gets you to supermarkets, shops and restaurants. The owners responded quickly to any questions before our stay and positively to feedback after our stay. They refunded the deposit as promised without any query. The owners are clearly constantly upgrading and It is good to hear that the lower floor is being upgraded, after which I would give the villa 5 stars, nevertheless for the price paid, I think the villa provided excellent value for money.
Wonderful villa, great views, highly recommended
We travelled with a group of 8 people and spent almost two weeks at this villa.
The views are truly wonderful from all three floors; there is a number of lounge areas for relaxing. There are two grilling facilities, one larger near the kitchen and the other smaller downstairs near the pool area, together with great dining area. The villa is spacious and clean, all of the rooms had comfortable beds and good pressure showers. The villa is with a walking distance downhill to the beach. For everything else - shopping, or dining out - you will need a car. The kitchen has all of the needed facilities and equipment, the internet works fine in the upper floors, however poorly near the pool.
All things considered, it is really hard to find any negatives in regards to this villa. If you are looking for a getaway holiday with wonderful views we can definitely recommend you to stay here!
Ovidija and Mindaugas
We stayed with six adults and three small children in the villa.
The villa itself is fantastic and very convenient to accomodate everyone. The highlight is the spectacular view over the ocean and the exclusive, private feel.
Isabel is a perfect host: all communication went quick and correct. When we had issues with the wifi, Isabel made sure to solve it straight away. She also provided toys for our kids, who were delighted.
The swimming pool is reached via many small steps. This went well with our children, you just have to be cautious.
There are plenty of super markets, beautful bays and child friendly beaches in the near surroundings. We would definitely recommend this villa!
Additional pricing information
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed and deposit is received. There is a small final clean charge of 129.00Euros.