HomeAway uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
HomeAway uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
check navigate-up navigate-left navigate-right expand mail svg-lightning svg-24hr svg-house svg-sleeps svg-bedrooms svg-bathrooms svg-stay svg-toilet calendar svg-report-flag

Modern Townhouse La Cala Golf Resort

People9
Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms3
Property type house
Minimum Stay 4 - 7 nights

Overview


Details
Property
house
People
9
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
Minimum Stay
4 - 7 nights

Description

Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday home in Mijas

3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, La Cala Golf Resort

Holiday Home, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms (Sleeps 9)

The House offers a brand new fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, an outdoor patio and 2 balconies with golf / pool view.

The house finns Provides a flatscreen TV in family room, a stereo with Bluetooth and high-speed WiFi Internet

6 km from the sea, For shared use: swimming pool, children's pool, outdoor shower. Garage + ample parking. Shop 6 km, groceries 6 km, supermarket 6 km, shopping center 7 km, restaurant 500 m, sandy beach 6 km. Golf course (54 hole), tennis 300 m, Riding Stable 2 km

La Cala Resort is an outstanding golf resort in Mijas, Costa del Sol, surrounded by mountains and the Mediterranean Sea. Although located in a tranquil and relaxing environment, it is only 20 minutes away from Marbella and 30 minutes from Malaga International Airport, in the heart of the Costa del Sol, Spain.

La Cala is renowned as one of the finest golf resorts in Andalucía. Three superb championship courses, each presenting .its own unique challenges, slot seamlessly into a natural undulating backdrop of stunningly beautiful trees and flowers, rich with birds and wildlife.

,

More Details
Suitability:
  • Long-term Renters Welcome
  • non smoking only
  • pets not allowed
  • wheelchair inaccessible

Property Manager
Property Manager
Member since: 2015
Speaks English, Swedish
Response time:
Within 12 hours
Response rate:
100%
Calendar last updated:
26 November, 2016
Call Manager

Reviews

Location

Nearest Airport
40 Kilometres
Malaga
Nearest Barpub
1 Kilometres
La Cala Golf Hotel
Nearest Golf
La Cala Golf Resort
Nearest Motorway
3 Kilometres
Ap7
Nearest Restaurant
1 Kilometres
La Cala Golf Hotel
Nearest Beach
7 Kilometres
La Cala De Mijas
Car: recommended

Prices & Availability

Prices for this holiday house in Mijas, Mijas area

Rental Basis:
per property
Manager accepts payment in:
EUR
Convert Currency
Rental Period Minimum Price Additional Nights Weekend Night Weekly Monthly * Event Price
 
High season
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
£1,009
for 7 nights
£1,009
£2,943
 
 
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
£505
for 4 nights
From
£126
£673
 

Additional pricing information

Fees No additional mandatory fees
Refundable Damage Deposit £336

25% downpayment 4 weeks before arrival remaining 75% 7 days before arrival.

Manager's Cancellation Policy

  • 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
  • 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
Available arrival
Available
Unavailable

Facilities

Accommodation and facilities for this holiday house in Mijas in West Costa del Sol

Property Type:
  • house
Meals:
  • Self-catering
Floor Area:
  • 164 m²
Location Type:
  • mountain
  • resort
  • rural
Theme:
  • Budget
  • Family
  • Holiday Complex
  • Sports & Activities
General:
  • Air Conditioning
  • Fireplace
  • Fitness Room / Equipment
  • Garage
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Iron & Board
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room
  • Parking
  • Towels Provided
Kitchen:
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Hob
Dining:
  • Dining
  • Dining Area
  • seating for 6 people
Bathrooms:
  • 3 Bathrooms
  • - Toilet , Bath with Shower , Jacuzzi , Bidet
    - Toilet , Shower Enclosure
    - Toilet , Shower Enclosure
Bedrooms:
  • 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
  • - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
    - 1 Large Double Bed
    - 1 Double Bed
Entertainment:
  • Stereo
  • Television
Outside:
  • Balcony
  • Terrace
  • Veranda
Suitability:
  • Long-term Renters Welcome
  • non smoking only
  • pets not allowed
  • wheelchair inaccessible
Pool / Spa:
  • Communal Pool
  • Hot Tub
Onsite Services:
  • Massage
Leisure Activities:
  • scenic drives
  • sight seeing
  • walking
Local Services & Businesses:
  • Babysitter
  • fitness centre
  • massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities:
  • cycling
  • golf
  • tennis

Partner Offers

 
Portable wifi hotspot