Quinta dos Carvalhais is a farm with 27.00 ha (olive groves, blueberries, currant, cereals and forest) located next to the Serra da Estrela Natural Park and next to the Mondego River.
With a prime location, the views are magnificent and inspiring. In the distance you can see the four mountain villages that surround the Quinta ... The horizons are vast and luminous!
At night the starry sky is unique and authentic. This is a world without pollution.
Guests can participate in agricultural activities if they wish.
The house, fully equipped, combines the old and traditional traces of the Beira Interior and the Serra da Estrela, to interior materials, comfortable and contemporary.
Available on Thursday following the playful nature of equipment, recreational and educational:
- Antique Wood oven to make bread;
- Old stone Eira to work out cereals;
- Antique tank stone;
- Room for dissemination and Workshops;
- Playground located in forest area;
- Interpretive Signs of agricultural crops;
- Terrace equipment for terraces and pool;
- Pool and its surrounding area of outstanding natural beauty.