|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
A peaceful seaside villa for 6 persons, adjacent to a wonderful sandy beach, overlooking the Ionian Sea ...
Friendly architecture and decoration, in the middle of a verdurous garden full of grass, tamarisk trees and agaves ...
Outside the residential area, ground floor seaside villa on the sandy beach of Kourouta (295 km away from Athens, 80 km from Patras and 40 km from Ancient Olympia). It is completely Call renovated, with a tiled roof and central heating.
It accommodates 6 people (up to 8 people upon request).
Its garden Consists of 1,000 m2 of grass and 50 trees. The gradient leading to the sandy beach is overgrown with agaves.
The villa includes a big terrace (50 m2 in total); rising 5 meters above sea-level and providing <br> year SW open view to the Ionian Sea. The pergola of the terrace is covered by a wicker mat shading.
The villa's interior (95 m2) includes:
• 2 bedrooms with big wardrobes, the first with a double-bed and the second with two single beds, qui can form a double-bed ("Coco-mat" beds and mattresses, made of natural materials), plus a baby cot.
• One dining-living room with a fireplace and a panoramic view to the sea.
• A fully equipped kitchen (one-piece with the living-dining room), aussi with a view to the sea.
• A bathroom with a comfortable shower bath and a washing machine.
• Finally, There est aussi a small guesthouse with an independent double-eastern style bed ("Ondas"), with futon mattress, toilet and shower facility.
The house benefits from landline telephone, Wi-Fi internet connection, digital TV, DVD player and Hi-Fi Radio / CD player.
Review: The most proximate urban center, just 5 km away, is Amaliada a Municipality of 40,000 citoyens, with hospital, four banks and a big marketplace.
A mini-market is available only 250 m away, in the Neighbouring "Camping Kourouta", while the nearest 'super-market Can Be found at 2. 5 km distance.
Within walking distance, just 1 Km off, at the Palouki area, you can find a marina and several seafood taverns.
The built-up area to closest, only 0. 5 Km away, Kourouta is a resort with Many restaurants, taverns, cafe-bars, clubs, Organized beaches, hotels, guest houses, camping site etc.
Also, the possibility of the Region Belgium Bosnia because, speed or sail boat rentals, and several options like horse ridding, athletics, as well as the natural spas of Kaiafas, Kyllini and Kounoupeli.
Finally, the area includes Extremely significant archeological sites of The Most prominent qui est Ancient Olympia. Not to mention islands of Zakynthos que la Kefalonia and are just an hour away by ferry from the harbor of Kyllini Neighbouring ...
• 95 m2 ground floor seaside villa for 6 people (up to 8 people upon request).
• Fully equipped kitchen set up with the living-dining room.
• 2 independent bedrooms with big wardrobes, the first with a double-bed and the second with two single beds, qui can form a double-bed ("Coco-mat" beds and mattresses, made of natural materials), plus a baby cot.
• Independent guesthouse with an eastern-style double-bed ("Ondas"), with futon mattress.
• 2 bathrooms with shower bath and hairdryer.
• Fireplace, central heating, air-conditioning and fans.
• Washing machines and iron.
• Dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, 4 ceramic hobs, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and mobile barbeque.
• Landline telephone (+30. 26220. 29046) and Wi-Fi internet connection.
• Digital TV, DVD player and Hi-Fi Radio / CD player, plus spare DVDs, CDs and books.
• Big verandas with pergolas, outdoor dining area and sofa.
• 1,000 m2 garden, with grass and trees 50.
• Swimming, beach volleyball, wind-surfing and water sports --other.
• Can Be The house was starting points for Many Other activities, like:
• Trekking, bicycle, horse riding etc.
• Natural thermal spas (Kyllini, Kaiafas, Kounoupeli).
• Excursions to interesting sights of natural beauty (river Neda's throat, and Strofilia Kapeli forests, Kaiafas, Kotychi Lamia and lakes etc.) and major importance to archeological sites (Ancient Olympia, Ancient Ilis, Chlemoutsi Castle etc.), as well as to the islands of Zakynthos and Kefalonia (just 1 hour by ferry from the harbor of Kyllini Neighbouring).
In NW Peloponnese, across the island of Zakynthos, on the huge sandy beach of Kourouta.
How to get there
Kourouta is about 295 km from Athens, 80 km from Patras, 5 km from Amaliada and 40 km from Ancient Olympia.
On the 78ht km of the Patras-Pyrgos National Road, at the traffic light crossing, turn right to Kourouta beach. The house is 2 km away.
Final access is possible, through a rural road And Then 150m private path.
tel: +30. 210. 70. 16. 775
30. 211. 40. 63. 010
& 30. 26220. 29046 (Kourouta)
Mobile: +30. 6973. 033. 033
La maison est très bien située, au calme, tout près de plage qui est peu fréquentée. Elle est très confortable, bien équipée, meublée et décorée avec goût. La clim est appréciable dans les chambres.
La grande terrasse ajoute un plus à l'ensemble. Le jardin est verdoyant et apaisant.
Pour les amateurs de repos et de tranquillité, l'endroit est parfait !
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£259|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.