A little paradise for lovers of peace and nature.
In a green setting, in the heart of a property of 21 ha (vineyards, olive trees, oaks), this old country house offers 3 beautiful double rooms overlooking the terrace and the oak tree 300 years old. Each room has its own bathroom and WC. You will appreciate the big swimming pool located next to the orchard. Breakfasts served in the shade of the tricentennial oak.
Come enjoy the 300 days of sunshine a year which benefits our region.
On site: swimming pool, table tennis, many possible hikes (GR 99 on the edge of the property)
- fishing in Argens at 500m
- golf Barbaroux and golf Nans-les-Pins 20 km
- the Verdon Gorge at 45 min
- the sea at 1 hour
To visit :
- Basilica and Royal Convent of Saint Maximin
- Abbey of Thoronet and Aix en Provence
- the typical villages of Provence Verte
- Gorges du Verdon
- the massif of Sainte Baume and Sainte Victoire
- Cave Sainte Marie-Madeleine at Sainte Baume
- Sanctuary Our Lady of Graces in Cotignac
- Convent of the Dominicans of Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume
- Saint Joseph du Bessillon Monastery in Cotignac