The sense of space is immediately apparent, the front door leads into a large reception room, which has a high ceiling polished wood and exposing elegant furniture that sets the tone of refined style that is repeated throughout the property being.
Doors and arches delineate each side of this room to allow easy access to the suites and living areas occupy this floor as an attractive staircase carved in the same richly colorful wood as the ceiling it leads the way to the first floor . Here, the bedrooms plant high are located next to an additional seating area that allows access to the roof terrace where breathtaking panoramic views of the charming pastoral surroundings can fully appreciate.
Well positioned to take full advantage of the magnificent view is the pool, placed in a large terrace incorporating a covered barbecue area is also conveniently accessible from the kitchen and dining room. From this area, swimmers, makers of the sun and the chef barbecue can admire the splendor of the valley, typical of a postcard, where palm trees provide bright splashes of green between the grouped houses painted white and slopes slightly cactus-covered slopes and tropical plants rise further.
A scenic drive about 8km by this attractive scenery will lead the people of Teguise, known for its outstanding environment, the old capital of the island and an elegant center that houses noble buildings and beautiful churches through a maze of ancient streets. Many services and some excellent restaurants can be found in this town, as well as the colorful flea market Sunday morning.
Or if you prefer, you could take northbound from the house about 9km to discover the nice village of Haria, known by the islanders as "The Valley of a Thousand Palms", thanks to the abundance of palm trees interspersed with houses floral motif .
• Maximum occupancy 12 persons + 2 children up to 2 years
• 6 Bedrooms
• 4 Bathrooms
• private heated pool 10m x 4m with Roman steps
• Basement: Sauna for 3 people. WC, shower, pool step and a toilet, garage.
• Ground floor: 2 bedrooms with double beds, 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds, 2 bathrooms with shower, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet, a dining room, two living rooms (satellite TV, DVD, CD, Wii console), lounge living-dining, covered patio
• Plant 1: 1 double bedroom, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, 1 bath, 1 bathroom with shower, living room
• Kitchen: fridge, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster
• Exterior: covered with tables and barbecue (BBQ kitchen sink), terrace with hammocks, pool, parking, garage for 4 cars Patio
• The gym have bodybuilding bench, elliptical machine and abdominal bench. It also has Foosball and pool.
• Sea and mountain
• Arrecife Airport: 15 minutes drive
• Famara Beach: 20 minute drive - famous surfing beach
• Children 0-2 years - free
• 1 baby cot and 1 high chair - Free
• Internet (USB) WIFI
• Minimum stay: 7 days