The Apartments have been built in 1910 in the early Georgian revival style and they were Grade II listed in 1987 as being of historical and architectural interest.
Located in one of the worlds most famous streets, renowned for its medical specialists, Our apartments offer two bedroom apartments.
Fully equipped, seperate kitchens
Separate living rooms
Safe deposit boxes
Door Entry Control with CCTV Protection
5 Day Maid services (excluding weekends and holidays)
Full Wi-Fi Facilities
Harley Street is only a brief walk from Oxford Circus and all the West End attractions. Regents Park is also only a brief walk, along with the fashionable Marlybone High Street. Underground and buses are within a short walking distance.
Regents Park (0.2 miles) Great Portland Street (0.3 miles) Bond Street (0.5 miles)
• Fully Equipped Kitchens (except Washer / Dryer)
• TV with Cable
• Direct Dial Telephone
• Free key collection from Reception Desk / Concierge (Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm), key collection after hours chargeable.
• Daily Maid Service (5 days per week)
• Laundry Room in house (with Washer / Dryers)
• Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service (chargeable)
• Parking nearby (chargeable)
• Free Wifi
• Extra bed is £15 plus VAT
World class shopping
There are numerous shopping districts surrounding our Apartments. Westminster is home to world famous department stalls, flagship stores for iconic brands and individual boutiques full of character.
Marylebone High Street