With its large rooms, its stylish furniture, this villa offers a unique setting for a pleasant holiday. The south facing terrace with direct access to the kitchen and the living room will welcome you for bathing, meals or relaxing the afternoon.
Ideally situated to start your excursions on foot or by bike (the city center is 1 km and the beach of St Julien 300m) you will enjoy the wildness of the peninsula. This large neo-Breton style house offers quick access to the Quiberon Wild Coast and shops in the city center. It is built on a large 1200m2 garden with lawn. It can accommodate up to 7/8 people. Four cars can be parked on paved locations.
The house is for rent to rent for a minimum of one week. We do not take reservations for the weekend.
This villa combines in itself all the elements for an unforgettable holiday with family or friends:
- Private swimming pool with crystal clear water 7. 5m x 4m heated.
- Video devices (Samsung TV with integrated internet access, Blue ray, Wii).
- Large south facing terrace with garden furniture
- Linen (sheets, towels and tea towels) provided and beds are made at arrival
- 4 mountain bikes are available for your travel on the peninsula