Need calm? Tranquility of the place, independent house, relaxing view.
Need activity? Walks or hikes in nature and Ardèche landscapes.
Need outings? Visits and cultural activities, wine, gastronomy or sports.
In nature ardéchoise, country stone house, on the hillside, altitude 400 m. Independent, 100% private. Comfort. Tranquility.
Terraces overlooking the Rhone Valley and Vercors.
Near center Tournon (5 km, 7 min), all shops and amenities.
Access by the scenic road in the slopes of St. Joseph.
- Paths and circuits of pedestrian, VTT, cyclo. GR42.
- Wine tourism St-Joseph, Cornas, Hermitage, Crozes, Saint-Péray.
- Tourism in Ardèche and Drôme. Vercors.
- Local products.
- Near rivers (Doux, Duzon) and Cuves du Duzon. Canoe / Kayak on the Sweet.
- Walks along the Rhone on the ViaRhôna.
- Garden of Eden (a corner of healing).
- Linaë Aquatic Center with swimming pools, sauna, steam room, spa / jacuzzi. Tearoom. Activities to relax, let off steam, tone up, refine, learn and awaken (children). Escape games.
- Panoramic route (Tournon) and route des Belvédères (in vineyard, Tain).
- Points of view: Belvedere, Castle Crussol, Saint-Romain de l'Erps.
- Excursions by steam train of the Ardèche - Excursion to the Lamastre market (one of the most beautiful of Ardèche) by the train of the market.
- Vélorail from Boucieu-le-Roi (40 min).
- Spelcanya Adventure: canyoning and abseiling (at 15 min)
- Safari Zoo Zoological Peaugres (40 min).
- Cave Chauvet (at 1h40)
- Vallon-Pont-d'Arc - Gorges of the Ardèche (at 1h40)
- Visit of the ValRhôna Chocolate City and its museum
- Visit of St. Joseph cellars, Cornas, Hermitage, Crozes, Saint-Péray. Small train of vineyards at Tain l'Hermitage.
- Visit of the castle-museum. Guided tour of the historic center of Tournon.
- Palue Museum (Drôme painting), Tain.
- Vochora Music Festival (July) - National Festival of Humorists (second half of August).
- On site, kite field, drone (equipment not provided).