|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
A beautifully refurbished, fully equipped one bedroom apartment which sleeps up to 4 people. Accessed from the ground floor, this first floor apartment is directly linked to a studio, which sleeps 2. Both are available to rent as one property on request.
The property is situated just 300 meters from two of the most beautiful beaches on the Algarve, Sao Rafael and Arrifes, and only a 15 minutes’ walk to Albufeira Marina. Close by are a wide range of restaurants and bars to cater for everyone’s needs.
A recently refurbished property which comprises of a bright and spacious large lounge / dining room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and balcony which links to a separate studio apartment (which can be rented as one property on request). The apartment is fully air conditioned with TV, broadband and a music system.
On-site facilities include a swimming pool, tennis courts and snack bar.
The spacious lounge /dining area has double patio doors leading to a south facing balcony and is well equipped with
- Sofa-bed (for two people)
- 2 arm chairs and coffee table
- Dining table and 4 chairs
- UK TV
- Music system
- Feature fireplace
A separate well equipped kitchen which has sea views and includes -
- Electric oven and hob
- Fridge freezer
- Washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Cutlery and crockery
- Ironing board and iron
The bedroom includes a
- King size bed
- Mirror wardrobe
- Separate air-conditioning
A fully tiled bathroom with bath, shower, WC and bidet
- Long-term rentals welcome
- Children welcome - cot and high chair available
- Non-smoking only
- Pets not allowed
- Wheelchair accessible
Other facilities and services
- Car parking spaces available at the front and to the side of property
- Bed linen and towels changed weekly (more frequent changes available on request)
- Meet and greet service
- Directly linked to a studio apartment, which sleeps 2
- Both are available to rent as one property on request
- Some of the best golf courses in the Algarve are within 30 minutes’ drive (Penina, Quinta do Lago, Vale do Lobo)
- Zoo Marine, Aqua Splash, boat rides, Algarve cruises are within a 20 minute drive.
***** without a doubt. Very immaculate and spacious apartment, in a quiet location, which I was looking for. Beaches were stunning and only ten minutes walk from the apartment. Bus stop was also only a ten minute walk, and only five minute drive away from Albuferia. I have already recommended this property to friends and colleagues with no hesitation. I only stayed for 5 days, but could've stayed there for a month! Will most definitely go back, I can't wait.
Could not have asked for more ! An immaculate, spotlessly clean, well furnished holiday home with everything we needed at our disposal. The owners were such lovely people to deal with and answered all our questions about the area and facilities and gave us some great ideas of places to visit. The area is such a beautiful quiet place with beaches, bars and restaurants all within walking distance.. and also very near to the town of Albufeira which we visited a few times during our stay. We stayed in the one bedroom apartment in March which is beautiful and enjoyed our time here so much that we returned here again end of April, this time staying in the owners studio apartment which is also stunning!! I would recommend this to anybody as it is a great home with great owners in a great area... I am already booking for October for another visit !!!!!!!
Our first visit to the Algarve was perfect! Just 40 minutes from Faro airport, we entered our spacious apartment with state of the art facilities. The ideal location to explore the fabulous beaches from Albufeira to Praia da Gale. The owners Keith and Sharon have created a relaxing, self-catering haven to give the holiday that all important WOW factor. It fully justifies our five star rating.
El apartamento está a la distancia justa del bullicio de Albufeira y bien acondicionado. Nuestra estancia fue agradable y sólo falló la cama algo incómoda y la tele que es por internet y no funcionaba. La piscina muy bien.
- les propriétaires répondent directement aux mails, sms etc..
- l'appart propre, beau et avec tout ce qu'il faut pour passer un agréable séjour
- on était 2 adultes + 1 bébé: plus de personnes que serait difficile
- la plage la plus proche est "difficile" d'acces pour une poussette (ou pour des personnes qui ont du mal à se déplacer). J'aurais aimé que les propriétaires nous le disent (j'avais posé la question avant d'y aller)
- la télé n'a jamais fonctionné. Ils nous ont dit que c'est un problème du à la connexion internet... et voilà...
- nous avons payé 900 euros pour 10 nuits. Les propriétaires nous ont demandé VINGT euros pour un lit parapluie pour bébé :-)
- on est arrivé tard. Il n'y a AUCUN magasin autour: une bouteille d'eau dans le frigo nous aurait fait plaisir (ils savent très bien que le magasin le plus proche est à 10-12 minutes de marche!).
- IL FAUT une voiture! Il n'y a rien d'accessible à pied sauf un magasin petit et cher + 1 ou 2 restos (à la plage)
Conclusion: l'appart est super mais tout le reste est "trop loin" de tout...
A quiet, unspoilt area which has easy access to many beautiful beaches and fabulous restaurants. Within walking distance of Albefeira marina and local shop and bars.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Dec 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|