Villa Levánda, named after the flowering bush lavender, is located on the outskirts of Lefkogia in between the village and the olive groves and can accommodate 2 to 4 persons. Great care has been taken to ensure the villa offers a warm welcome to its guests.
The tastefully decorated living room consists of both a sitting area and a dining area with an adjoining spacious veranda which is comfortably furnished for both sitting and dining. The modern kitchen has an island which provides an extra dining space. The two bedrooms each have a double bed and have direct access to the terrace. One of the bedrooms has a second terrace equipped with deck chairs. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and wash basin and there is also a second separate toilet room with wash basin.
All of the rooms are bright and spacious and enjoy natural sunlight. The unique design of the villa, with sliding doors throughout, allow rooms to open and inter connect.
At the main entrance there is a covered terrace with an outdoor kitchen and barbeque with seating area. The pool is surrounded by a terrace and equipped with sunbeds.
The living room and bedrooms have air-conditioning, payable locally on request, and they have televisions. Cleaning and changing of bed linen and towels is twice weekly.
Distance to tavernas and supermarkets in Lefkógia is 300 meters. The nearest beach is 3 kilometers away and Plakiás, with a further selection of shops and restaurants is a mere 7 minutes drive by car.
- Arrival and departure on Friday
- The above mentioned rates are per villa
- The above mentioned rates are for stays of one week (7 nights, 8 days)
- Rates for stays of two or more weeks are on request
- Down payment upon booking 20%
- Final payment due 6 weeks before departure 80%
- Booking within 6 weeks of departure full payment
- Rates exclude reservation costs: € 50,- per booking