|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Apartment for tourist use with license number: HUTB-002914.
This comfortable and modern apartment is located in a new building on a quiet street in the popular district of Sants. It is located five minutes from Plaza España and one minute from the Hostafrancs metro stop, which will take you to the heart of the city in 15 minutes. Redecorated on November 2016.
This apartment has a spacious living room with a large table, a coffee table, a TV and a double sofa bed. It offers fully equipped, bright and spacious kitchen with fridge, hob, oven, coffee maker, kettle and all the utensils you'll need to cook during your stay. The accommodation is reviewed periodically, especially the dishes and utensils, so that everything is in perfect condition and nothing is missing.
The Plaça Espanya C apartment has two double bedrooms. The first has a double bed, two bedside tables and a large wardrobe. The second has a single bed and a sofa bed. All beds have bedding for each season.
Plaça Espanya C has a bathroom totally equipped with toilet, sink and bathtub, so you can take a relaxing bath at the end of the day. It also has air conditioning, heating, WiFi and also has two small balconies, one outside in the living room and the other located in both bedrooms. The first has a table with chairs to have breakfast.
Just opposite the apartment there is a large supermarket open Monday through Saturday. If you prefer fresh products, you are just 2 minutes from Hostafrancs Market. This market is only open in the mornings from Monday to Saturday. When meeting with Europe's longest shopping street, Carrer de Sants, you can enjoy your shopping and memories without using public transport.
In Espai Barcelona we have developed a guide that will be delivered via email in which there is the best places to go near the apartment and also throughout Barcelona. In addition we give you tips for your visit to the city as pleasant as possible.
This neighborhood is located near Plaça Espanya and Montjuïc area which is the place of the Magic Fountain. There is also the exhibition center of the Fira de Barcelona and several palaces and museums like the National Art Museum of Catalunya and Fundació Joan Miró. There are also many parks, gardens, sports facilities, such as the Palau Sant Jordi and the Olympic Stadium. In the same neighborhood there is the central railway station Barcelona-Sants.
- It is not permitted to smoke in the apartment or anywhere in the building.
- If you have a car, please note that you cannot park on the street and you will need to use a public car park, which can usually be quite expensive. However, we can suggest a car park for you with a reduced and special rate for our customers.
- If you are travelling with a baby we can provide a baby cot chair. Please advise before you travel so we can confirm availability and price.
- We can offer Nespresso Coffee makers to our customers upon request and advance booking.
- Pets are not permitted.
- At check-in you must submit photocopies of passports or photo ID of all adult occupants staying in the apartment.
- At check-in you must pay all amounts in cash (rent, deposit and Tourist Tax) in case you need to make a card payment you should request this prior to arrival.
-To avoid unnecessary delays, you should call the contact person from the airport or when you are 20 miles away from the city by car, to confirm the exact time of check-in.
- You will have to pay the DEPOSIT, the CLEANING FEE and the TOURISTIC TAX at your arrival. You can pay by cash or by card. Please let us know the way you're going to make the payment before your arrival if you want to pay by card
- The deposit covers and ensures that noise will be kept to a minimum in the apartment, especially at night, which may cause annoyance to the neighbors/neighborhood.
Late check-in or check out:
- The schedule to enter or exit the apartment is from 08:00 to 20:00. For check in or check out after hours extra charges are applied as detailed below.
~50 Euros after 20:00.
~70 Euros after 24:00 and before 08:00.
Additional fees to be charged upon arrival
Cleaning Fee: 50€
Refundable Security Deposit: 300€
After you successfully submit your reservation request, you will receive an e-mail response from the home owner or property manager, within the next 24 hours. At this point, the full details of your confirmed reservation including the address of the property and the contact details of your local host will be shared with you through e-mail.
We hope you have a pleasant stay!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.