|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Apartment for tourist use with license number: HUTB-002910.
Large apartment specially designed to accommodate groups of 13 people. It is ideal to accommodate families or groups of friends who want to visit the city for a few days. It has Wi FI, air conditioning and heating. It is provided on request a Nespresso machine. The apartment is located on the ground floor and has 165m2 in total, divided into three floors. Redecorated in November 2016.
On the ground floor is the living room which has a comfortable sofa bed, stools, a pouf and a flat-screen TV. Also on this level there is the dining room and kitchen integrated in the same space with direct access to the terrace, decorated with nice furniture teak. It will be much easier to enjoy an aperitif on the terrace before eating.
The kitchen has an oven, refrigerator, extractor, hob, toaster, coffee maker and kettle, as well as pots, pans and utensils needed for cooking. It also has the necessary crockery for 13 people can eat comfortably. The apartment is reviewed periodically, especially the dishes and utensils, so that everything is in perfect condition and nothing is missing.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with a single bed and a sofa bed. In the space between the rooms and the stairs there is a double sofa bed to accommodate two people.
The lower floor is mainly used as a bedroom. In it there are two separate rooms thanks to a sliding door. In the first room there is a double bed and the second has a sofa bed.
The apartment has two bathrooms and a toilet. On the ground floor there is the toilet, on the lower floor there is the bathroom with a shower and on the first floor there is the bathroom which has a bath.
Plaça Espanya B is located less than 10 minutes from Plaza España and 300m from the subway stop Hostafrancs (L1), which connects to all major points of the city. In addition, Sants Station 5-minute walk from the apartment, where trains to operate to various parts of Catalonia, Spain and France.
In Espai Barcelona we have developed a guide that will be delivered via email in which there is the best places to go near the apartment and also throughout Barcelona. In addition we give you tips to make your visit to the city as pleasant as possible.
Sants neighborhood is located near Plaça Espanya and Montjuic area which is the Magic Fountain. It is also in this area the exhibition center of the Fira de Barcelona and several palaces and museums like the National Art Museum of Catalunya and Joan Miró Foundation. There are also many parks, gardens, sports facilities, as elPalau Sant Jordi and the Olympic Stadium. In the same neighborhood is the central railway station Barcelona-Sants.
- It is not permitted to smoke in the apartment or anywhere in the building.
- If you have a car, please note that you cannot park on the street and you will need to use a public car park, which can usually be quite expensive. However, we can suggest a car park for you with a reduced and special rate for our customers.
- If you are travelling with a baby we can provide a baby cot chair. Please advise before you travel so we can confirm availability and price.
- We can offer Nespresso Coffee makers to our customers upon request and advance booking.
- Pets are not permitted.
- At check-in you must submit photocopies of passports or photo ID of all adult occupants staying in the apartment.
- At check-in you must pay all amounts in cash (rent, deposit and Tourist Tax) in case you need to make a card payment you should request this prior to arrival.
-To avoid unnecessary delays, you should call the contact person from the airport or when you are 20 miles away from the city by car, to confirm the exact time of check-in.
- You will have to pay the DEPOSIT, the CLEANING FEE and the TOURISTIC TAX at your arrival. You can pay by cash or by card. Please let us know the way you're going to make the payment before your arrival if you want to pay by card
- The deposit covers and ensures that noise will be kept to a minimum in the apartment, especially at night, which may cause annoyance to the neighbors/neighborhood.
Late check-in or check out:
- The schedule to enter or exit the apartment is from 08:00 to 20:00. For check in or check out after hours extra charges are applied as detailed below.
~50 Euros after 20:00.
~70 Euros after 24:00 and before 08:00.
Additional fees to be charged upon arrival
Cleaning Fee: 75€
Refundable Security Deposit: 500€
After you successfully submit your reservation request, you will receive an e-mail response from the home owner or property manager, within the next 24 hours. At this point, the full details of your confirmed reservation including the address of the property and the contact details of your local host will be shared with you through e-mail.
We hope you have a pleasant stay!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.