|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
Spectacular tower of over 400 square meters indoors with a garden of 300 square meters more than 10 minutes from the city center of Barcelona.
If you want to enjoy a large house with a large group of family, friends, etc. . This is the perfect home. An interior of over 400 square meters, with 6 bedrooms with a full capacity for 13 people and a huge garden and terraces to enjoy the good weather That Barcelona offers. All rooms of the house with plenty nature of light and large windows facing the outside of the tower. It is perfect for families with children, groups of friends, etc. The tower is located in a quiet neighborhood of upper middle class With very good communication via subway and bus to downtown. It is 3 minutes walk from the Metro station 'The Putxet' and just 13 minutes from Plaza Catalunya.
The rooms of the house are:
- First bedroom: bedroom suite of 40 square meters with a king-size double bed plus a single bed 2 feet of additional length in a separate area Within the bedroom. Full bathroom inside the bedroom and large windows overlooking the garden with lots of light. Built with high Capacities.
- Second Bedroom: Double bedroom with king -size bed plus a second 2 meters long for a third person. Very spacious bedroom with large windows and light naturally.
- Third bedroom: bedroom with queen -size bed, fitted wardrobes and good Natural light, with windows to the outside garden.
- Fourth bedroom: bedroom with two twin beds two feet long, can be joined together to form a double bed, fitted wardrobes and large windows overlooking the garden of the house .
- Fifth bedroom: bedroom with queen -size bed, fitted wardrobes and a large window overlooking the garden outside the house.
- Sixth Bedroom: single bedroom (originally from service) located next to the kitchen.
- 3 bathrooms in the house with shower and / or bath inside. Two of the bathrooms inside the bedrooms.
- The living room enjoys the natural light with a large window overlooking the garden of the house. TV and DVD player.
- Eat-In Kitchen: huge kitchen of 30 square meters, with lots nature of light and large windows. The kitchen is fully Equipped with all new appliances and utensils needed to cook and eat a large group of people. The kitchen has an oven, microwave, hob with 4 burners vitro, two refrigerators and freezers high capacity, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, blender, appliance for making orange juice, etc. . all brand new. It Also has a large dining area in a separate kitchen area.
- Outside dining on the terrace: large table to eat outside and enjoy the garden and good weather in Barcelona. With sun protective umbrella. Located right next to the kitchen to move the food with all comfort.
- Upper terrace and garden outside: in the tower there is a large garden of over 300 square meters, divided into several gardens and terraces Where you can sunbathe or have a good time in the shade to escape the heat of summer. Area of land for the kids to play, sun terrace, overgrown areas, outdoor dining, etc. .
- Laundry and ironing: it has new washer and dryer and space for art and ironing board, iron and hangers. The house is Equipped with all utensils and vacuum cleaning .
- Garage: the villa has a private parking in the same building suitable for a large car.
We stayed at the villa as a large group (10 of us) of extended family, ranging from age 6-75. The villa is located in a very nice neighborhood away from the craziness of the tourist district, but within just a few minutes ride on the Metro to the old part of the city. Good restaurants are within a very short walk, and the information about the neighborhood provided to renters by Clara and Pau is very helpful. The weather was extremely hot in Barcelona when we arrived, and we were grateful for the a/c in two bedrooms. Unfortunately, one of them was in need of repair, and Ewa (whom I assume is the manager for Clara & Pau) was so diligent about finding a repairman that she got one who agreed to come at 6:00 on a Friday evening! The kitchen is so well supplied that if you can't cook a meal in it, you can't cook--period!! The villa truly feels like a home, and it is clear that its owners intend for visitors to enjoy it. It was spotlessly clean and well furnished. A huge tree shades one of the outdoor areas that is set up for dining, so we ate all our meals outside. There is a rooftop veranda that is lovely in the morning, and our grandchildren even enjoyed it in the heat. The stairs to reach it provided them with lots of opportunities to run up and down! I was concerned that they might be too loud for the neighbors, but of everyone on the block, we were the ones who went to bed early! Should we return to Barcelona with our family again, this is the place we will choose to stay.
la maison est situee dans un quartier ageable et pratique pour visiter Barcelone, direct en metro de la place catalunya et proche de commerces. La maison est grande, le jardin et la terrasse de toit sont tres agreables. Cette maison ancienne a beaucoup de charme, mais meriterait de la renovation.
I spent only 3 nights at this villa but they were unforgettable: the house is located in a quiet, safe and green area, about 7 minutes by metro (very close to villa) to the center of Barcelona, with many restaurants and shops (one of them opened till 2 am!!) around and a Sant Gervasi Market very close to the house, perfect to buy fresh fruit, vegetables, fish, meat, etc. If you come by car, there is a private garage in the house. The villa is very big, clean, nicely furnished, with a heating and air conditioning. The beds are really comfortable. The owners provide dish soap, soap, bath gel, shampoo, and of course towels and linens. In the kitchen you can find everything you need to prepare meals and also basics like tea, coffee, oil, salt, sugar etc. But the best thing is the garden (with tangerine and lemon trees!), huge and green, where we spent most of time. It has multiple levels, with a spectacular roof terrace above, with some sofas for sunbath or just enjoy the good weather. There is also an outdoor dining area where we ate every day. The owners are very friendly, they provide you all the information you need and are always available, helping with anything you may need. Thanks for everything Pau and Ewa, it was an excellent stay! I will come back!!
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£260|