Casa El Cartero is a typical Aragonese farmhouse of native architecture, originally built in 1851 and restored in 2008, using new materials and demolition, retaining all its traditional style, creating two independent accommodations from the house and the block, with a total capacity of 9 people. It is located in the center of the town of Santalecina. The house has heating and consists of a double room, a triple and a double, distributed on two floors and with a total capacity for seven people.
On the ground floor is one of the double bedrooms, lounge room with fireplace and full bath on the top floor is the kitchen with appliances, dining room, another large bathroom and two bedrooms, one triple and double .
The block with capacity for two people, consists of kitchen, large living room, bathroom and a double room.
The exterior features a large landscaped courtyard conditioning. It also has a covered used as a garage.