|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
This large, cosy and classy property is located in one of the best, most central and exclusive areas in the city heart, Dorsoduro district, just at the feet of Accademia bridge, few meters far from both Accademia and Zattere vaporetto stops.
It is on two levels, ground floor there is a double bedroom which overlooks the amazing garden with ensuite shower bathroom, a studio and a single bedroom with its bathroom.
First floor you can find a large entrance, a first smaller living room which is in connection with the dining room that can accomodate 12 people, the fully equipped kitchen, the laundry room with washing machine, dryier, iron and iron board, the main living room with a reading area, which leads you to the lovely terrace, a study.
On the same floor there are four double bedrooms more, each one with its bathroom.
The huge garden and the lovely terrace are the pluses which definitively make this property an highly desirable place where spending your holidays and your stay in Venice will become an unforgettable experience.
imagine an elegant and erudite uncle offered you his duplex apartment with a terrace and garden in one of the best locations in Venice.. This is the place! 2elegant living spaces, great terrace overlooking the garden.Large bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. right next door to the Accademia and steps away to the vaporetto stop yet quiet. we were a party of 7 but it could accommodate another 5 people easily. the manager was easy to work with and solicitous. would recommend it to any large party.
Venezia è sempre un'ottima scelta per trascorrere anche solo un fine settimana, in qualsiasi stagione.
Di questo ne eravamo già convinti, noi gruppo di 11 amici, quando abbiamo deciso di trascorrere un week end di fine Marzo.
Certamente il tutto è stato però avvalorato dalla piacevole scoperta nel pernottare in questa bellissima casa.
L'ubicazione è perfetta, nel quartiere Dorsoduro, subito all'arriva dell'attracco Accademia.
La zona è sì centrale e altresì silenziosa.
Dovendo scegliere un appartamento per un numero elevate di persone, la scelta non è stata facile.
Sicuramente il vantaggio di questa soluzione, per un gruppo numeroso di amici che vogliono stare insieme, è proprio il fatto di essere un'unica soluzione abitativa, non due o tre appartamenti vicini o nello stesso immobile.
Inoltre il terrazzo e il giardino privato, anche se non siamo riusciti a goderli pienamente vista la stagione, rappresentano certamente un plus.
Sicuramente dal vivo è molto più significativo che in foto.
Il resto è Venezia, nulla da aggiungere
The property is located really close, abt 50 and 100 meters respectively from Accademia and Zattere vaporetto stops, and it means that from there you can get almost everywhere in the city heart in a very short time.
Gallerie dell'Accademia museum, Ca' Rezzonico, Palazzo Grassi, Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Tadao Ando's Pinault museum, Salute church are all just out of your door.
San Marco area so San Marco Square, Campanile, Basilica, Palazzo Ducale are 10 minutes far, both by walk and by vaporetto.
The amazing views from Zattere are also few meters far.
But the area in the meantime is exclusive and residential, very quiet and never overcrowded and noisy.
You will find every kind of food shops just behind the corner and also a number of good restaurants and trattorias, highly regarded by Venetians as well:
- Osteria al bacareto' is a very good valued traditional small restaurant, very well regarded also by a lot of venetian food lovers.
- 'Trattoria da fiore' is another good place where you will taste the venetian traditional 'cicheti' and cuisine.
- Cantinone Storico, where seafood is very good but please try to reserve, in the good season, one table outside for dinner...a magic place!
- Just behind Gallerie dell'Accademia at the ground floor of Ca' Pisani Hotel, 'La Rivista' is a wine and cheese bar with a large and fine selection of...wines and cheeses!
- And almost in front of it, 'Agli Alboretti' a very good restaurant famous for its wine cellar, one of the best stocked in Venice.
- Enoteca da Schiavi: one of the best places in Venice (and not only) where having an aperitif becomes an unforgettable experience: a beautiful 'fondamenta', a traditional 'bacaro', a large choice of italian wines, and a selection of 'cicheti', the venetian term for 'appetizers', which starting from the venetian tradition, get off and fly towards very sophisticated taste goals.
- Five meters after Schiavi...simply the best pistacchio ice cream I've ever tasted.
- A few steps beyond, la 'Terazza del Casin dei Nobili', good seafood and amazing view from the Zattere, and 'Gelati da Nico': ask for a 'Giandujotto da Passeggio'...
- On the other side of the Giudecca Canal: the Hilton in the Molino Stucky, with its 'Rooftop skyline bar', one of the most incredible views on Venice, its spa and its well regarded restaurants.
We will be glad to suggest a number of other options all around the city.
Not to be missed very close to the apartment:
- Fondazione Emilio Vedova
- Palladio's Redentore church
- San Giorgio island
- San Stefano church
- La Fenice theatre
- Via 22 Marzo and Mercerie, for serious shopping lovers...
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
All year round
7 Apr 2016 - 4 Oct 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Final or weekly cleaning||£169|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£759|
|Stay tax||€2 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 10 years.|
Please note that our standard check in time should be from 4 to 8 PM, we always try to be as flexible as possible but from 8.30 to 12.00 an extra 80,00 late arrival fee will be required by cash upon arrival, thank you very much.
In case of your cancellation, you will be refunded as follows:
- 100% if the cancellation is made until 60 day before the rental beginning date.
- 50% up if the cancellation is made between 60 and 30 days before the rental beginning date.
- 0 between a month and the rental beginning date.
Credit card Visa and Mastercard (+1,4%), Paypal (+4,2%), bank transfer or by cash on arrival.