- Apartment1184 sq. ft.
- Separate WCs1
- Min. Stay1 - 4 nights
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- 20 Aug 2018
About Conxa Romaguera
Human Resources Supervisor
Why Conxa Romaguera chose Grau i Platja
We have been living here for 20 years.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Very happy with our stay here , good communication with the owner , very clean and lovely area .
Many thanks Lisa. It was a pleasure having you in our property. We hope to see you soon. Regards, Conxa
Depends on Why You Choose this Flat
This was a last-minute booking for me after another booking fell through. This was not a vacation rental. I had returned to live in the area and needed short-term accommodation whilst I sought a long-term rental. I worked the entire time I was there.
1. 1 block from the beach
2. good size flat
3. ok kitchen
4. nice terrace
5. The owner is responsive.
1. The internet is super slow. Prior to booking, I informed the owner that I needed high-speed internet as I work from home. I was told the home had high-speed internet. It did not. It maxed out around 25 Mbps. I lost work because of this and it cost me greatly and nearly cost me my job. The owner's response was that he wasn't responsible for the internet. That was an unacceptable response in my opinion.
2. The floor in the hallway bounces when you step on certain tiles. This causes the one of the bathroom doors to be nearly impossible to open.
3. You only got about 3 minutes of hot water in the shower, then it's ice cold.
4. The windows in the bedroom that face the street rattle so hard when the wind blows that it will keep you awake at night.
5. If you use more than one stove burner and turn on the oven, the lights will go off.
Dear Jennifer, I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you had in your stay. The problem of internet connection was punctual and coincided with a strong storm. It has always worked correctly and with the right speed. Moreover, we have asked for cable network in many ocasions to telecomunicacions providers but unfortunately at the beach area the current connection is the best they can provide. We are correcting and repairing the rest of the suggestions. Thank you very much for helping us to improve. Everything will be taken into account immediately.
A haven of peace and quiet
We had a lovely time in this very comfortable and well equipped apartment. The building and grounds are very well maintained too with very easy access to one of the best beaches in the whole of Spain. The apartment is at almost the far end of the beach resort and so quieter than the area by the Port but it has an excellent bus service which has a stop about 200 metres from the flat and takes you anywhere in the resort or the main town for 1.50 euros. The family who rent the apartment could not be more helpful or friendly. We very much hope to go here again and sit on the large balcony overlooking the pool and the mountains with a cup of tea or glass of wine in our hands.
Dear Ron and family:
I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay, and we really appreciate your comments.
We hope to see you soon back around here!
Conxa and Fermí.
Acogedor ,muy limpio y bien ubicado
Very good value for money
We met Conxa's parents on arrival.
The appartment was very clean, and it is spacious and fully equipped.
The location is near to the beach, and very quiet.
We had a good time there, it felt like home.
Thanks a lot for your hospitality.
Dear Marcelle, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Your welcome to come back whenever you wish. :)
It has been a pleasure.
Appartement bien situé et confortable
La propriétaire et son père à l'écoute de ses locataires.
Ils vous donnent tous les bons tuyaux pour profiter au mieux de vos vacances.
Este apartamento dispone de licencia como alquiler turístico otorgada por la Generalitat Valenciana Código VT40295V