This sunny second-floor, two-story condo at a popular garden complex - provides a quiet, romantic setting in the heart of Provincetown. Conveniently located behind the historic Town Hall just below the awe-inspiring Pilgrims Monument, this comfortable, upscale unit is just a one block away from delightful shops, restaurants, cocktail lounges, theaters, art galleries, cabaret shows, and more!
Dorian Gray is kept pristinely clean, beautifully decorated, and comes with many wonderful amenities:
• covered porch entrance with wood bench love seat overlooking the serene Bas Relief Park
• cozy living room complete with 22' flat screen LED High Definition TV, couch, coffee table, two-person breakfast nook, and gas fireplace
• freshly renovated and fully furnished kitchenette with microwave, toaster oven, Keurig coffeemaker and new pots and pans
• elegant full bath including shower stall with multi-setting turbo shower head and hair dryer
• private loft bedroom with king-size Swedish Tempur-Pedic bed, 32' flat screen LED High Definition TV, DVD player & a DVD library, Sony iPhone/iPod stereo dock, spacious wardrobe closet, half-moon window, and large skylight
• air conditioning
• free WiFi
• free off-street parking
• free admission for all guests to the Pilgrim Monument & Museum, plus 10% off at the gift shop and Shallop Cafe purchases
• centralized location just one block to Commercial Street, two blocks to Bay Beach and three miles to the Ocean
• half a mile or a 10 minute walk to Provincetown Laundry Mat and Stop & Shop both on Shank Painter Road
• friendly atmosphere for small dogs under 25 lbs (additional terms and fees apply)
Please feel free to inquire about further details or questions. Having a satisfied guest is a high priority and is apparent by the reviews and repeat renters.