Historic building located in the center of Campobello di Licata presents magnificent lounges with rich frescoed walls, stucco and antique furniture of the family that are perfectly combined with the exclusive atmosphere and quiet of a private home. Of particular value is the 'Hall of the Bishop' completely frescoed work attributed to the painter Francesco Sozzi (1732-1795). The adjoining room 'The Hall of dances', liberty style, evokes the charm and elegance of the season Palermo Ernesto Basile.
The rooms of Palazzo Bella reflect the character and style of a house of yesteryear: all different in size and furniture is no lack of the necessary upgrades to the comforts of today. All rooms, in fact, are equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, TV LED, Wi-Fi and various ancillary services to make unique holiday at Palazzo Bella. At guests' disposal a beautiful terrace overlooking the inner courtyard of the Palazzo. Guests can enjoy a wide and well equipped kitchen in masonry made of majolica result of a careful restoration of the floors of the time. It will still be offered in the dining room or on the terrace a rich breakfast with local products and cakes family.
In the halls you can organize elegant weddings, family celebrations, cultural events, workshops, meetings with the aid of modern equipment and support personnel.
In the courtyard of the Palace there is a stone pit facets and a centuries-old wisteria to the first floor and the terrace, giving the building, in the spring, a splash of its characteristic color.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bella is a historic building and is located in the center in Campobello di Licata only 20 minutes from the sea of Licata. The Palace is known for some of its frescoed room and the architecture of the building. Campobello di Licata is 40 minutes from the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento and is close to Naro Baroque castles and some of the famous historical and artistic value. The structure combines art, culture and entertainment as the sea of Licata and facimente reachable by car or shuttle bus.