Beautiful bastide of the 19th renovated, with dependency.
Near La Verdière in the Verdon Regional Nature Park.
Domain on nearly 2 hectares of land in the countryside with exceptional views and dominant on the various mountains of the Var and the pretty village of La Verdière.
The bastide of 100 m2 and its dependence of 30 m2 can comfortably accommodate 4 people.
TV, internet, wifi unlimited access and free. Washing machine. New bedding.
On the ground floor:
- A living room with sofas, cable TV, fireplace.
- A kitchen equipped with fridge and freezer, a gas stove with oven, microwave, small appliances, crockery etc ... The kitchen is simple, the Pagnol, but it is functional and does not lack charm.
- A bathroom with large bath and separate toilet.
The living room and kitchen open onto a huge sun terrace with panoramic views. For your comfort, it is equipped with umbrella, deck chairs and tables for meals.
- Another living room equipped with a comfortable sofa bed and storage space.
- A spacious room opening onto a terrace with a unique view of the region.
Large bed 160 x 200, plenty of storage space, television.
Next to the house is the outbuilding of 30 m2 equipped with 2 beds of 90 x 190 can be joined. A sitting area and an office area. This dependence gives directly on the garden.
The land is fenced, partly olive grove, partly wood, offering large open spaces as shaded areas.
Private path. Parking on the property.
No vis-à-vis, no close neighbors, no car noises, calm and absolute tranquility, ideal to relax and for nature lovers.
Preferably from Saturday to Saturday.
- 15 minutes from the lakes and Gorges du Verdon.
(swimming, canoes, electric boats, pedal boats)
- 2 minutes from the village where you will find shops, bar, takeaway pizzas, café restaurant, and swimming pool.
- Departure of many hikes and walks on foot or by bike.
- Ideal situation to discover the very beautiful villages of the high Var, with its local markets, as well as the castles and
vineyards of Provence.
- 25 minutes from Manosque.
- 40 minutes from Aix en Provence and the TGV station.
- 1h15 of the beaches of the Var coast.
- 1h15 from Marseille.