|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
HOUSE HAS THE VINEYARDS:
• One bedroom with two beds, wooden wardrobe built in wall closet
• A spacious kitchen-hall with wooden ceilings.
• A bathroom, complete.
• Sofa bed and cot if needed free.
• Fully equipped kitchen, Hob, refrigerator, blender, toaster, .sandwichera, coffee, Spanish coffee maker, microwave, satellite, elétrico radiator, kettle, iron and ironing board.
• Large terraces and porches covered wooden porch furniture.
• Solar panel.
• Washing machine.
La Casa las Viñas will enjoy wonderful sunsets, overlooking the sea, mountains and volcanoes. They are in the neighborhood of Fuencaliente Burnt Island of La Palma, is very close to where the best wine is harvested Palma. This wine is called Malvasia, famous for its production and its deserved international fame.
This house is near the volcanic area where you can appreciate the majesty of the Volcanoes of San Antonio and Teneguía (eruption 1971), is also nearby the famous Teneguía.
In this town you can visit: La Playa Echentive, where the Holy source, there is also a natural lagoons made by the Teneguía Volcano, Fuencaliente lighthouse, where the salt, natural development, then can check its beautiful black sand beaches, Playa la Zamora, beach girl, beach and sand Puntalarga Goats.
The nights throughout the island of La Palma is characterized by clear skies. Admire many stellar constellations with the naked eye.
For lovers of good taste will surprise the typical foods with fresh fish, gofio, wrinkled potatoes, mojo and sweets (bienmesabe, Prince Albert
Almond, almond cheese, rye buns etc. In this village you can check the quality of its wines with denomination of origin.
In this Fuencaliente you can perform the following activities: Hiking, Montabike, paragliding, canoeing.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
Invierno y Verano
22 Mar 2016 - 18 Sep 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.