|Minimum Stay||4 - 5 nights|
This incredible apartment is located in middle of “Le Marais”, 1 mn walking distance from “Center Pompidou”, the modern art museum, in a calm and pedestrian street surrounded with middle age dated narrow streets full of restaurants and shops. The furniture was recently changed in the living room and some bedrooms to bring the apartment to its best level.
All rooms have direct access to a bathroom. A wide 150 feet² terrace equipped with table and chairs is directly linked to the master bedroom, the kitchen and the living room. Ancient wooden beams divide the living room in 2 areas, the lounge and the dining area where the table may easily sit 8 guests. The floor is traditional oak floor, furniture is ancient wooden furniture, and nice golden frame mirrors bring a unique charm.
The apartment offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a huge living room, and an equipped kitchen :
• The living room receives sun light from both sides through 2 tall traditional windows and a sliding bay window. The bay window opens on the terrace. On the other side, one have a nice view over beautiful French style stone buildings and a suspended garden. Furniture is traditional French style, in the blue grey colors. The chimney and its mirror as well as the chandeliers give it an exclusive touch.
• The master bedroom is large and comfortable. It offers a king size bed and a wardrobe. Its wall size bay window also opens on the terrace. It is linked to a bathroom with bath with shower. A moveable aircond is supplied in this room.
• The 2nd bedroom has 2 single bed, a large window and its own private bathroom with shower.
• The 3rd bedroom has a queen size double bed. It is nicely decorated with ancient furniture and paintings. Bedroom is also linked to the bathroom of the master bedroom.
• Kitchen is fully equipped (washer dryer, dish washer, microwave, oven ….). It contains a nice wooden kitchen table and also open on the terrace.
• Extra toilets are located close to the living room.
Located in a calm and safe street, 1 mn walking distance from the Museum of Modern Art (Beaubourg), it is surrounded with middle age dated narrow streets full of restaurants and shops.
For information : As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and australia are generaly free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. More over, calls to cell phones to specific countries (often US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators. The entrance and stairs of the building, although spacious, needs refreshment. This is planned and should be done during next winter. No date defined yet. Finally, the apartment has a heat pump installed that helps temperature to stay around the 20°C mark.
You will find a mix of cultural attractions, hype bars and night life, fancy clothes stores and traditional architecture. The “Seine” is 3 mn walking distance. In summer, enjoy the “Paris plage” attraction when the Seine banks are transformed in sand beaches and cultural attractions (music, sports , events …).
Located in the center of Paris, you will be at 10 mn of most of the interesting spots, Saint Germain, Quartier Latin, Iles Saint Louis, Montmartre, using at will the following subway stations: Chatelet, Hotel de Ville, Les Halles.
Very central, unique charm with the wooden beams, 3 bedrooms, terrace, high quality
Amazing location to access all the sites of Paris. Wonderful restaurants right outside the door - the Indian restaurant had amazing food! Local flavor everywhere and an easy walk to all the museums and shopping. Very safe and fun. The apartment works great for families and was well equipped. Quiet building with a fun outside terrace to enjoy coffee or cocktails. This is literally a perfect location and comfortable apartment. Would definitely return.
After much research and many questions, my family chose InBeauParis to find our Paris apartment for our recent vacation. The apartment was everything we had hoped for. It was beautiful, with a history, lots of charm and character and very comfortable. We couldn't have been more pleased. The location was fantastic, walking distance to the Seine, Notre Dame, Latin Quarter plus a pleasant nightlife at the restaurants just around the corner. We had all questions and concerns answered promptly before our arrival and, after arriving, Myriam greeted us and showed us our "home" for the next week. What a lovely vacation. Should we visit Paris again, we know where we will be staying!
Recently stayed at the Rue Nicolas Flamel apartment and we were less than pleased with the accommodations, the building and immediate location. Note that we have young children and generally don't stay out past 9-10pm, so this may or may not affect other travellers' desires.
- Le Marais is centrally located and within walking distance to many major attractions in Paris (also a great bakery around the corner)
- spacious apartment and rooms
- bed setup and description of items in house was as advertised
- the immediate neighborhood surroundings are extremely noisy, dirty and a bit "seedy". Very difficult to get to sleep before 2-3am.
- the public areas in the building (e.g. entrance and stairs) are atrocious.
- construction continues within the building (although not in the entrance, but upstairs in another apartment) and is very noisy, dusty and smelly
- the general condition of the entire apartment is best described as neglected. While the style has historical charm (we generally appreciate older construction and antiques), the entire place was past its prime, and it was worn out and dirty. The toilet room had a smell difficult to describe.
- the sitting/sleeping furnishings could all use a replacement. The beds were hard as a rock.
- the back patio - which looks so inviting in the pictures - was less appetizing in real life. A/C unit was always dripping, noisy and moldy.
- while the kitchen did contain most everything you could need, all the items seemed to be just thrown together, old, and past their general usefulness.
In general, at the end of a long touristy day, our group did not look forward to going back to the apartment as it did not represent a restful sanctuary for us. I believe that other apartments in this same price range would have been better for us.
This apartment was perfect for 4 American women looking for a Parisian adventure. The apartment is spacious and close to everything. We had a wonderful time exploring the neighborhood. There are many delicious restaurants and bakeries within steps. It was nice to have two bathrooms, laundry, and Wi-Fi (there are many amenities!). Thank you for a wonderful stay.
"The apartment was fabulous, so comfortable and in such a perfect neighbourhood. I must say that without exception, every single person that I met while in Paris was so so nice and helpful. I could easily live there and am now inspired to learn the language. I will miss the sounds of Paris, all of the lovely people, the amazing history, and of course walking along the Seine in the evening. I really look forward to returning to the wonderful city of Paris.
I rent a lot of nice vacation homes and typically they look better online than in reality. This apartment was the reverse, although it looked nice online it was even better when I actually saw it - such a nice place, with everything that one needs for a comfortable stay. In any event, I will stay in touch as I intend on returning. Thank you so much."
We were VERY pleased with the apartment. It could not have been in a better location! The size of the apartment and everything it had worked great for us. We will absolutely tell our friends about your apartments and how terrific everything was. We said that we can not imagine coming back to Paris and not renting this one again. Thanks again!
The location is very central. Notre dame is 2 mn walk, the Louvre 5 mn, all interesting places in Paris are within 10 mn of cab or subway
- We may accept 3 days stays : simply send us a mail for 4 days and add actual dates in the comment.
-Additionally, we would like to mention:
• Electricity, heating is included (not included only in case of monthly rental).
• Internet is included
• Phone is free to many destinations (US, Canada landlines & cells please ask for details)
• Full end of stay cleaning is mandatory and charged additionally 95€ (includes Linen&Towels)
• Paris City tax of 0,83€/day/guest is charged extra on behalf of Paris City
- Tax/Handling charges will depend on payment way
- Rates may change at any time. Rates vary depending on season, nbr of guests if applicable, occupation & owner.
- Damage protection will be requested with 2nd and last payment
- Note that this site automatic estimated quote system calculates rents in a basic way : it may result in higher quote for 6 days than for 7 days or other discrepancies. Therefore, we may resend a detailed quote with description, & process via mail.
- The quote is for 4 guests: a 30€/day/extra guest fee will be required for additional guests. It is capped to a max of 250 €/stay. Unfortunately, the site system does not enable capping the extra guest fee.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.