HOUSE OF TWO CASTLES (8 to 9 people) is located in Duilhac-sous-Peyrepertuse village in the heart of Cathar country, in Aude, under the castle of Peyrepertuse. This is a designer house, completed in 2014, bright and sunny, with high ceilings, a heated pool and spectacular views of the two valleys and the Cathar castle of Quéribus. From the office, we have a view of the castle of Peyrepertuse. The perfect place to relax in a setting quite natural where the landscape is privileged. Very well located in the Corbières to delve into the world of Cathar country. Ideal hiking, biking and +. 50 km from the Mediterranean Sea.
The region offers many activities both cultural (Cathar castles, abbeys, remarkable cities), sports (mountain biking, canyoning, paragliding, hiking) and discoveries (Canal du Midi, Sigean Game Reserve) with of course the climate of Languedoc .
The house is well suited to two families with children, because each can have its independent party, and also cluster around the main kitchen and large lounge.
The house is completely integrated into the landscape, with its facade in black wood, perforated vertically and very large windows. The interior spaces are spacious and are architected so make the most of the beautiful views, the windows frame the landscape of scrubland and the valley like paintings. Translucent blinds filter the light, if necessary. It is a passive house with a natural ventilation system installed by windows in height.
It is on one level, accessed by stairs. The heated pool in season (7m x 3,3m) fenced, is on the same level as the house. The garden is a little on the heights, with small landscaped corners and lovely views over the valleys. It is wild type scrubland and oak with green rocks.
The house is equipped with WIFI. We provide linen. Parking for three cars.
Outside the summer season, THE HOUSE OF TWO CASTLES, is adjustable in two individual apartments 4 pers to 5 pers, which are rented separately, "the Quéribus apartment" (55 m2) and "the apartment Peyrepertuse" (105 m2). Namely, both Quéribus and Peyrepertuse apartments are never rented simultaneously. You can enjoy everything the garden. For more information, http: // www. lesgitescathares. com
DESCRIPTION "THE HOUSE OF TWO CASTLES".
the whole house (8-9 persons), 160 m2, the seasonal heated pool and fenced garden 1600 m2.
• Four bedrooms, all equipped with good quality bedding: a double bedroom of 160 cm with a private balcony, a double room of 160 cm, a room with two beds + a bed drawer, a room with two beds.
• A fully equipped designer main kitchen, with a touch-sensitive ceramic hob, an ecological dishwasher, a large Bosch fridge 200 liters with a freezer compartment, 3 drawers (70 liters), an oven, a microwave, a Nespresso coffee machine, a coffee maker, and a kettle.
• A living room (Second equipped kitchen, dining room, living room) with: hob ceramic hob, fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, Samsung 102 cm TV, with TNT HD, CD player and matching Blue Ray movies, USB drive.
• A large living room with smart Panasonic 3D TV 102 cm, TNT HD, a 3D Blue Ray player, assorted glasses and movies, a stereo, CD player, ipod, bluetooth, ipad and a telescope.
• Two bathrooms; one with tub and two sinks, a shower and sink and toilet. Each is equipped with a heated towel rail and a hairdryer.
• a toilet
• a laundry room on the ground floor with a washing machine, dryer and freezer.
More information http: // www. lesgitescathares. com