Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
The house is located on the edge of Garajonay National Park near Cruz de Tierno.
Natural Park of Garajonay is Unesco world heritage.
A true laurel forest 40 kms extension
Find fog, ferns, trees, and flowers in spring. Ideal for nature lovers and hikers.
Canary house of over 100 years with beautiful views of the Natural Park of Garajonay and Teide.
It was restored in 2010 retaining all the architectural elements of the era such as stone and mud walls and cabinets but also equipped with all the comforts of a modern home. The house has:
* 2 double rooms with twin beds
* 1 bathroom with shower and hairdryer
* Living - dining room and kitchen
* Kitchen is fully equipped with hob, oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, toaster and blender
* Hall is no possibility of sofa bed
* Casa wheelchair accessible
* 2 large terraces, one with views of the National Park and Mount Teide (solarium), and the other at the rear of the house with barbecue, wood stove and sink.
From this area you can make beautiful trails throughout the park Garajonay excursions and even donkey in a little park near to the house.