This homey apartment has been completely renovated in the year 2014. It is located in the heart of the city of Barcelona, in the Eixample district, 5 minutes walk from Paseo de Gracia, where buildings "Casa Batllo and Casa Mila" the famous architect Antoni Gaudi are located, and within walking distance of Plaza Catalunya , the heart of the city.
It has a capacity of 6 people, and are available as follows:
Entering the apartment, we find the kitchen, fully equipped with dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven, hob to cook comfortably, microwave, toaster, kettle, and all necessary utensils for cooking as you would in your home. The dining table, built-in kitchen is spacious for up to 6 people. This room communicates with the lounge openly. It has two armchairs and a sofa bed with double mattress quality. The 32 'TV has satellite connection to enjoy a variety of channels.
Across the hall, we access to the rooms. The first has two single beds, a large closet and a bathroom with shower.
The other room, with large windows gallery overlooking a courtyard, has a double bed, a spacious wardrobe, TV with satellite connection and bathroom with shower. In the gallery is the area of the washing machine and cleaning utensils.
No tourist use permit: HUTB-010 900
- Not allowed to accommodate more guests than those referred to confirm the reservation.
- Respect the content and container from the apartment.
- It must be kept clean and to respect all elements of the common areas. In this sense, it will ensure close the door gateway to the street in their exits and entrances, as well as to close the elevator doors once you have used.
- Respect the maximum capacity of people established for the elevator.
- Respect the neighbors. Do not make loud noises that might disturb from 22h until 8am.
- Not allowed to have parties.
- No pets allowed.
- Only smoking on balconies is allowed.
- No drugs allowed.
- All equipment and machines in the apartment must function properly. If not, I will do my best to fix it urgently. But no refund will be issued.
- Failure to comply with these rules of coexistence from which a damage or damage to the community or housing will result will result in the total loss of the amount deposited as a deposit.
- An extra € 20 will be charged for a check-in after 22:00 and € 40 for check-in after 00:00, which will be paid in cash upon delivery of the keys.
- And most importantly, enjoy your stay!