A delightful, bright 70m2 apartment on the 5th floor of a beautiful Haussmanian building with pleasant balconies overlooking Beaubourg-le Marais and Tour Saint-Jacques. A few minutes walk from the Louvre, the Town Hall, the Montorgueil district, the Picasso Museum, the Jewish Quarter or the Latin Quarter, the Forum des Halles, you can also be seduced by the Jazz Clubs, the multiples cafes and restaurants serving cuisines from all over the country, numerous shops for shopping, supermarkets and the picturesque Marché Montorgueil, the last vestige of what was, according to Zola, the Belly of Paris, the district of Les Halles where one still serves Onion Soup 24 hours a day. The apartment has a twin bedroom and a large living room equipped with a comfortable sofa bed for two people, a dining room, full American kitchen and a shower room. a separate toilet. The whole apartment has double glazing. The entrance of the building is equipped with a digital code and a videophone which makes this building extremely safe.
- Apartment753 sq. ft.
- Separate WCs1
- Min. Stay3 nights
SYLVIE VOIZE VALAYRE
- english, french, german, spanish, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- 20 Sep 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Great place in the hottest area of Paris, close to museums and attractions, just wander and get lost! More cafe's, and restaurants nearby than you could visit in a lifetime! Thank you for a great visit!
Thank you very much dear Stephen. I hope you are all safe at home and that you enjoy summer in the US.
We finally have a nice and hot weather. It was just about time!
If You Want Paris, Look No Further
I lived and worked in Paris. I honeymooned in Paris. I know Paris, and if you are looking for the perfect location, look no further. This apartment delivers the full Paris experience and is THE best VRBO location I've stayed at. What makes it the best?
1. Location - the flat is located in the heart of the city. At the footstep of Les Halles and the Centre Pompidou. The central metro is right there. Think about that when you're traveling with a family of four from the airport via the RER and metro. No problems!
2. Apartment size and quality - absolutely unheard of this close to the center of Paris. The flat comes with a full kitchen, dining room, 2 bedrooms, and bathroom on the fifth floor. Open the french doors/windows and look across the amazing Paris rooftops. It is truly amazing. Right outside the door is the pedestrian areas with hidden shops, restaurants, and cafes that provide a truly authentic experience. Our 19 and 16 year old daughters had their own beds, and the master bedroom was very large with 2 french doors and a balcony. The kitchen was fully furnished with an "American" sized refrigerator, dishwasher, washer/dryer, and oven. This was really helpful to us as our family has many food allergies.
3. Communications - Sylvie's personal attention to ensuring that all your needs are met. She takes great care in communications to be sure you are all set and goes out of her way to welcome you to the Parisian and French culture. With travel books, maps, and insights, she helped allay any anxiety or concerns. She authentically cares about her guests, helps acclimate and have a terrific experience. Insider tip: She can get you the royal treatment at the Pied au Cochon restaurant.
4. Privacy and quiet - the french doors close and totally eliminated all street noise. And we were there at the peak of the EuroCup and Fete De La Musique. Being in the heart of the city - not an easy challenge, but the rooms were quiet.
This is my first choice destination for all my future stays in Paris. It's a jewel.
Dear Dan, Sandy, and family, thanks a lot for your comment. It is wonderful. I hope you have a safe trip back home to America and that you will all be well.
All the best and see you soon.
Beautiful apartment in the Marais
The apartment was spacious and comfortable, with many nice touches--nice artwork on the walls, interesting collections of books, with several regional guidebooks available, and even a washer and dryer. We were especially thrilled to have access to the Pleyel. It was a pleasure to meet Sylvie, who made sure we had everything we needed. Châtelet-Les Halles, with its many métro lines, is two blocks away and we were able to walk to many of our favorite places. Sylvie made recommendations for dining out and even offered to make reservations for us. My friend and I enjoyed our stay here very much and would love to come back here the next time we visit Paris.
We had the most wonderful stay in this beautiful apartment. Sylvie is a very gracious host and made sure we had everything we needed. The property was very spacious for four people and well appointed for an authentic Paris experience. We had no trouble at all with the Wi-Fi. Loved the balconies and enjoyed the neighborhood. It was an easy walk to the Louvre, Notre Dame and the Latin Quarter, but there were wonderful bakeries, bars and restaurants right around the corner. Transportation (Metro, RER, trains) was close by and convenient. If we have a chance to return to Paris, we will definitely stay here again.
Dear Friends, thank you very much for those sweet commentaries. I am certain it will help me win more guests.
Have a great year ....Syd says hello.
Best to you all, ladies , and I hope we'll meet soon.
The owner was very attentive to Our needs. She responded to the messages immediately.
The property is as described on the website. Great location ! Sylvie is very nice and attentive. She is very helpful with anything. The only difficulty we had was a poor wifi connection, but Sylvie tried to help. I recommend this property to anyone !
Paris Girls Week
I came to Paris with two friends to visit my daughter who is in school there. From the time I booked until we left Sylvie went out of her way to insure our stay was great. The apartment was spacious and lovely, and had a balcony that looked out onto the main street. There were plenty of dishes and pots in the kitchen and we were able to make meals to save money. Located near the Pompidou we were able to walk to all the sights (but we do love to walk) The apartment was very clean and Sylvie provided recommendations for restaurants and markets. There was a small market just a couple blocks away where you could get basic food staples and wine! I feel I do have to mention that while it was not an issue for us, there is really only one bedroom and a pull out bed (very comfy) in the sitting room. While it does close off from the rest of the apartment, we expected it to have 2 bedrooms plus a pull out. Also if you are a "bigger" person the lift is quite small fitting one person and luggage or 2 average size people comfortably. Otherwise it is a 5 story climb. Again it was plenty of room for us, but understand some visitors might have a problem. Overall it was a great place to stay and we were even able to entertain my daughter and a few friends one night with plenty of room.
RESTAURANT THE FOOT OF STREET PIG Coquillière
THAI RESTAURANT SILK STREET MANDAR
CAFE JAZZ CLUB BOULEVARD DE SEBASTOPOL / LOMBARD STREET
Additional pricing information
NO SMOKING AT ALL EVEN ON THE BALCONIES EARLY CHECK OUT ( BEFORE 8.30 AM ) OR LATE CHECK IN ( AFTER 18.30 PM ) ARE TO BE PAID 30 € CASH UPON ARRIVAL. THANK YOU. NEITHER NOISE NOR LOUD MUSIC BEFORE 10AM AND AFTER 7PM