|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
A delicious bright apartment of 70 m2 on the 5th floor of a Haussmann building with nice balconies overlook Beaubourg, the Marais and Saint-Jacques Tower. A few minutes walk from the Louvre, the Hotel de Ville, the Montorgueil district, the Picasso Museum, the Jewish Quarter or the Latin Quarter, the Forum des Halles, you can also get seduced by Jazz Clubs, multiple cafés and restaurants serving cuisines from all countries, many shops for shopping, supermarkets and the picturesque Montorgueil market, the last vestige of what was, according to Zola, the Belly of Paris, Les Halles where one still serves the Onion Soup 24 24. The apartment has a twin bedroom and a large living room with a comfortable sofa bed for two, a dining room, kitchen with the full American and a shower room and a separate WC. Whole apartment has double glazing .L'entrée the building is equipped with a digital lock and a videophone that makes this extremely secure building.
Great place in the hottest area of Paris, close to museums and attractions, just wander and get lost! More cafe's, and restaurants nearby than you could visit in a lifetime! Thank you for a great visit!
I lived and worked in Paris. I honeymooned in Paris. I know Paris, and if you are looking for the perfect location, look no further. This apartment delivers the full Paris experience and is THE best VRBO location I've stayed at. What makes it the best?
1. Location - the flat is located in the heart of the city. At the footstep of Les Halles and the Centre Pompidou. The central metro is right there. Think about that when you're traveling with a family of four from the airport via the RER and metro. No problems!
2. Apartment size and quality - absolutely unheard of this close to the center of Paris. The flat comes with a full kitchen, dining room, 2 bedrooms, and bathroom on the fifth floor. Open the french doors/windows and look across the amazing Paris rooftops. It is truly amazing. Right outside the door is the pedestrian areas with hidden shops, restaurants, and cafes that provide a truly authentic experience. Our 19 and 16 year old daughters had their own beds, and the master bedroom was very large with 2 french doors and a balcony. The kitchen was fully furnished with an "American" sized refrigerator, dishwasher, washer/dryer, and oven. This was really helpful to us as our family has many food allergies.
3. Communications - Sylvie's personal attention to ensuring that all your needs are met. She takes great care in communications to be sure you are all set and goes out of her way to welcome you to the Parisian and French culture. With travel books, maps, and insights, she helped allay any anxiety or concerns. She authentically cares about her guests, helps acclimate and have a terrific experience. Insider tip: She can get you the royal treatment at the Pied au Cochon restaurant.
4. Privacy and quiet - the french doors close and totally eliminated all street noise. And we were there at the peak of the EuroCup and Fete De La Musique. Being in the heart of the city - not an easy challenge, but the rooms were quiet.
This is my first choice destination for all my future stays in Paris. It's a jewel.
The apartment was spacious and comfortable, with many nice touches--nice artwork on the walls, interesting collections of books, with several regional guidebooks available, and even a washer and dryer. We were especially thrilled to have access to the Pleyel. It was a pleasure to meet Sylvie, who made sure we had everything we needed. Châtelet-Les Halles, with its many métro lines, is two blocks away and we were able to walk to many of our favorite places. Sylvie made recommendations for dining out and even offered to make reservations for us. My friend and I enjoyed our stay here very much and would love to come back here the next time we visit Paris.
We had the most wonderful stay in this beautiful apartment. Sylvie is a very gracious host and made sure we had everything we needed. The property was very spacious for four people and well appointed for an authentic Paris experience. We had no trouble at all with the Wi-Fi. Loved the balconies and enjoyed the neighborhood. It was an easy walk to the Louvre, Notre Dame and the Latin Quarter, but there were wonderful bakeries, bars and restaurants right around the corner. Transportation (Metro, RER, trains) was close by and convenient. If we have a chance to return to Paris, we will definitely stay here again.
The property is as described on the website. Great location ! Sylvie is very nice and attentive. She is very helpful with anything. The only difficulty we had was a poor wifi connection, but Sylvie tried to help. I recommend this property to anyone !
I came to Paris with two friends to visit my daughter who is in school there. From the time I booked until we left Sylvie went out of her way to insure our stay was great. The apartment was spacious and lovely, and had a balcony that looked out onto the main street. There were plenty of dishes and pots in the kitchen and we were able to make meals to save money. Located near the Pompidou we were able to walk to all the sights (but we do love to walk) The apartment was very clean and Sylvie provided recommendations for restaurants and markets. There was a small market just a couple blocks away where you could get basic food staples and wine! I feel I do have to mention that while it was not an issue for us, there is really only one bedroom and a pull out bed (very comfy) in the sitting room. While it does close off from the rest of the apartment, we expected it to have 2 bedrooms plus a pull out. Also if you are a "bigger" person the lift is quite small fitting one person and luggage or 2 average size people comfortably. Otherwise it is a 5 story climb. Again it was plenty of room for us, but understand some visitors might have a problem. Overall it was a great place to stay and we were even able to entertain my daughter and a few friends one night with plenty of room.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add £22 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,560|
EARLY CHECK OUT ( BEFORE 8.30 AM ) OR LATE CHECK IN ( AFTER 18.30 PM ) ARE TO BE PAID 25 € CASH UPON ARRIVAL.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
RESTAURANT THE FOOT OF STREET PIG Coquillière
THAI RESTAURANT SILK STREET MANDAR
CAFE JAZZ CLUB BOULEVARD DE SEBASTOPOL / LOMBARD STREET