Separated from the famous beach of Utah Beach by three kilometers of a marsh rich of flora and fauna very preserved, stand the last survivors of the Ravenoville domain.
Between sea and grove, there remains of this property located in one of the high places of the battle of June 6, 1944 the Manor (former common built in the seventeenth century)
Real small country castle, in the middle of its French park, whose elegance and patina will be admired by architecture lovers.
The large square living room and its 4 French doors offer magnificent views of the park on one side and the sea and the Saint-Marcouf Islands on the other.
The refined dining room with its large chandelier and silver chandeliers.
Four double rooms, each reflecting an era or style, has its own bathroom, designed as a decor in keeping with the room.