The cottage Lili is located in Fécamp, on the Normandy coast, pleasant town of the seaside.
This charming apartment has just been renovated with the greatest care to offer you the opportunity to spend a pleasant stay in the country of the High Cliffs. It is in the heart of downtown, a few steps from the train station, the port and the beach. You can walk without having to use your vehicle (free parking nearby).
Fécamp offers many activities for the whole family (strolls at sea, by bike with the cycle of flax which is a multirandonnée route between Dieppe and Fécamp, visits, Palace of Benedictine, museum of fisheries ...)
The Normandy coast is full of treasures to discover!
Etretat, Yport, Veules les Roses, Honfleur, Deauville, Rouen ... These sights are less than an hour away by car.
The apartment can accommodate up to 6 people.
It is composed:
- a living area with TV and sofa bed
- a fitted kitchen (oven, microwave, fridge, hotplates, kettle, tassimo, toaster)
- a shower room
- separate toilet
- a bedroom with a double bed
- a second bedroom with a sofa bed a person adjustable in two people and a baby bed
The cottage of Lili is also equipped with WIFI
- 65 € per night (two nights minimum)
- 450 € the week
- Tourist tax: 0,40 € per person and per day
Additional services are available:
Linen package: 30 €
Cleaning charge: 30 €