* Charming Cottages quiet with 3 bedrooms, one on mezzanine for 4-7 persons *
* In the countryside, on an official tour of Nordic walking, "Land of mushroom and chestnut", it is surrounded by many small authentic villages in bloom (Romanesque churches) and renowned houses (Villefranche du Périgord - Monpazier). Wooded and shaded roads. *
* Close to the «Golden Triangle of Perigord" Mecca of Prehistory.
At 30 km from Sarlat the capital of Black Perigord with its festival of theater, gourmet markets and other cultural activities.
At 18 kms from the "Hope River", the Dordogne, swimming and possibility of canoeing, barge rides (old antique boat) *
* Many other leisure activities such as biking, walking, on the wooded trails freely. Horse riding, balloon rides. *
* Beautiful landscapes wilderness *
* Many sites to visit (castles, caves, museums) Castles of Beynac, Castelnaud, La Roque Gageac, Milandes (famous home of Josephine Baker), but also Biron and Bonaguil. *
* Domme and his point of view ... *
* Caves and Museums Eyzies- Lascaux- Chasm Chasm Padirac- Proumeyssac and the village of Le Bugue Bournat. Cave Maxange to Cadouin- Buisson Cadouin Abbey and its cloister *
* Gardens of Cadiot, Eyrignac, Marqueyssac. *
* Close to the Lot and Lot et Garonne. (Rocamadour-Padirac-Lacave cave) *
Stone house with:
On the ground floor:
- 1 entry
- 1 kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, induction, pyrolysis oven, toaster, kettle, washing machine, large fridge-freezer.
- 1 bathroom with shower over bath.
- 1 separate WC
- 1 living room with sofa bed, wood stove, HD TV, DVD player, hi-fi.
- Terrace, garden furniture, umbrellas, deckchairs, barbecue.
- 1 yard carport.
- 1 bedroom 1 bed 140 with French windows opening onto nature.
- 1 large bedroom on the mezzanine with 2 extra beds of 90 cm.
- 1 large separate bedroom with 1 bed of 140 cm and a bed of 100 cm.
Closest cities: *
Villefranche du Perigord oldest Périgord country house 8 km *
Monpazier bastide founded by English 10 kms *
Belvès one of the most beautiful villages in France on its peak 10 kms *