Welcome to the Beach House at Whidbey, a relaxing and family-friendly beachfront home on a beautiful sandy beach on Saratoga Passage, South East Whidbey. Now available for rent, this sunny, northwest-style, open-plan house offers everything that you need to have a wonderful 1 or 2 family vacation, girl’s weekend, writer’s retreat, or romantic getaway.
Located on the exclusive Bells Beach there are miles of beach steps from the door, sea-life rich tidelands, 180 degree views of Puget sound Mt. Baker and the cascades, and spa-like amenities make this a one-of-a-kind place where you will instantly relax.
* Rare, no-bank, white sandy beach right out your door.
* Private, beachside hot tub.
* Incredible views of Mt. Baker, the Cascade Mountains, Saratoga Passage and stunning sunsets and sunrises.
* Cozy wood-burning stove in living room, romantic fireplace in the master bedroom, and Outdoor firepit
* Outdoor Firepit
* Miles of beach walks.
* Spa-like feel with European down filled duvets and terry cloth bath robes.
* Fantastic fishing and tidelands for exploring.
* Beachside patio high quality gas barbecues and dining table and chairs.
* Beautiful viewing deck accessed from master bedroom and 2nd Bedroom.
* House built to see 180 degree view from most rooms; Master Bedroom has 6 windows!
* 4 Bedrooms with new, high-end mattresses, including a king-sized Westin “Heavenly bed” in the master bedroom. (3 bedrooms in the main house, and 1 bedroom in detached bunk house)
* Fully equipped, large, open kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 4, and dining area for seating for 8.
* Comfortable furnishings, and beachy décor that allows you to relax.
* Ipod docking station, Wi-Fi, washing machine and dryer, dishwasher, cable, stereo, TV, DVD, XBox, housecleaning equipment/supplies, linens and towels.
* Lush garden with relaxing hammock, vegetable garden, fruit trees, and berries.
* Quiet and serene location.
* On-site parking for four cars.
* Stocked kitchen with Wusthoff knives, Cuisinart cookware, KitchenAid mixer, dishes for twelve to eat two meals without doing the dishes, etc.
* Regular wildlife visitors, including whales, otters, seals, deer, rabbits, eagles, cranes and heron.
*10-minute drive to scenic Langley, and Freeland. Close by are grocery stores, wine tasting, farmer’s market, shopping, art galleries, restaurants, and more.
* Proudly VRBO and Homeaway member since 2007.