|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Set in a protected area of outstanding natural beauty, Sa Sinia nestles into a hillside amidst breathtaking countryside with magnificent far reaching undulating views across Almond and Olive groves and towards distant sea.
Approached via a winding country lane the wrought iron gates open to a private driveway leading to parking areas.
This truly magnificent setting is perfect for those seeking a naturally quiet location affording complete privacy.
The gardens and grounds are meticulously maintained.
Ideal for families, walkers, cyclists, bird watching and nature lovers.* The arched Oak door opens into the hallway and further to the impressive dining room with three twin doors to garden terrace.
* A well fitted modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, electric oven with infra red hob, marble worktops and breakfast table.
* The spacious living room has twin sofas, a plasma Satellite TV with English and German programmes, Playstation 2 and an iPod docking station with complimentary internet connection. Three twin doors open to the peaceful gardens and poolside terraces.
* Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and access to the front sun terrace with far reaching views. Ensuite full shower room..
* Stairs lead upto an attractive double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, ensuite shower room and views to pine clad hillsides.
* One double bedroom and one twin bedroom each with fitted wardrobes share one full family bath/shower room with Jacuzzi bath.
* One further twin bedroom comprising one single bed with pull out bed making an ideal childrens room * Utility room with washing machine and iron/ironing board.
* Air conditioning in all bedrooms except one twin bedroom with cooling fan.
* Furnished to a very high standard with excellent furnishings and fittings.
* Cooling terracotta tiles and oak beams throughout. * Heating for early and late season as required.. * Adjacent to the main house is a delightful garden casita with separate entrance.* One twin bedrom with fitted wardrobes , ensuite shower room, seating area with TV and cooking facilities.* Air conditioning and Internet connection.
The open courtyard has 11.00m private mozaic tiled GATED* swimming pool with a waterfall feature and spacious sun terraces comfortably furnished, reclining sun loungers, large covered parasol area and exterior pool shower
There is a brick built BBQ and large covered dining terrace with fabulous scenic countryside and distant sea views.
To the front of the house is a good sized lawned area with plenty of space for children to play.
Adjacent to the pool terrace is a shower room with wc.
The grounds surrounding the property have ancient Olive, Almond and fruit trees amidst this outstanding location.
Table Tennis is also provided.
* Notes...the swimming is gated with metal railings and stone walls..there is one door opening from the living room and one door from the parking area that need to be locked as required.
6 bedrooms - 3 doubles - 3 twins.
5 bath/shower rooms, 3 are ensuite.
Maid service three times weekly - extra on request
Private GATED swimming pool 11.00m - 4.50m. Depth 1.90m -1.00m with waterfall feature
Nearest sandy beaches in Porto Colom or Cala Dor approx 5 minutes drive
Catering service available on request
Babysitting on request
Pamper by the pool - on request
Complimentary internet connection
Chef service - on request
Bes sizes: 3 Doubles (W150cm x L200) 3 Twins (W90cm x L200cm).
Satellite TV with English and German channels.
Please note that all of our location maps are to be used as an approximate guide only. The exact property location may differ from the GPS positions supplied to Travelopo by the property supplier.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.