Old house restored with a contemporary character. Warm and welcoming place located in the south of the Champagne-Ardenne region, on the northern border of Burgundy.
It is with pleasure that we will welcome you in this calm and soothing place near the forest and its ponds.
The house has 2 floors.
On the ground floor:
- entrance hall with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink, wardrobe, iron and ironing board.
- The kitchen equipped with fridge, freezer, 2 induction hob, 2 gas hobs, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, raclette, fondue, pans, stoves and all the necessary utensils to prepare good meals.
- The kitchen is open to the dining room, which allows you to share meals in a friendly way.
- The dining room is spacious thanks to the mezzanine which offers a view of the woodwork on the ceiling. The Tulikivi, Finnish volcano stone mass stove takes a central place and spreads a pleasant warmth throughout the house. A TV is placed in the dining room.
- Separate toilets from the bathroom with shower.
- The Bordeaux room with a 140 cm x 190 cm bed, a baby bed and a traditional wardrobe
- The mezzanine for relaxing evenings in a very comfortable sofa to watch your favorite movies on TV or just play board games with family.
- Separate toilets from the bathroom with bathtub.
- The small room with a bed of 120 cm x 190 cm
- Champagne room with a 140 cm x 190 cm bed, a baby bed and a traditional wardrobe.
- The room Chablis with a bed of 140 cm x 190 cm and cupboard.
Wood heating provided for the Tulikivi.
Access of travelers
Travelers have access to the entire house, as well as a covered and closed garage for 2 cars with the inner courtyard.