SOUTH ARDECHE, near Vallon Pont D'Arc, STONE HOUSE, bright, facing south in the charming village of Saint Remèze.
The house is composed of a ground floor with exposed stone walls, vaults, fireplace and 2 floors, including 1 with exposed beams.
On the ground floor open kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, gas hob, oven, microwave, fridge with freezer, and small appliances (coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, mixer ....), table and chairs for 8 people, a living room with 2 sofas, TV, fireplace with insert, a toilet and a bathroom with shower.
1st floor 1 bedroom with double bed (140) + wardrobe and 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (140) + 1 single bed (80) with wardrobe, 1 bathroom with shower and toilet,
2nd floor bright room possibility 2 beds 1 BZ (2 places) and 1 bed 120 cm plus storage and another room with 1 bed 2 beds (140) and a closet. (+ free umbrella bed on request).
Linen not provided.
Parking on the square near the house.
In the village you will find local shops: grocery store, bakery, butcher, tobacconist newspapers, pizzeria, restaurants, gas station .... as well as bowls and playgrounds for children.
In July and August, Sunday morning, go to the City Hall for various activities, guided tour of the village, and a welcome drink will be offered by the municipality.
Small market on Tuesday afternoon from 16 hours in July and August.
Local products: Honey, goat cheeses, craft beers, wines, olive oil, lavender essential oil .....
Carriage ride very friendly in the village.
Saint Remèze is surrounded by fields of lavender, vineyards, olive trees, promise for beautiful walks.
With family or friends, discover a region in unspoilt nature, bathed in light. It is the ideal place to relax.
Many more or less sporting activities are possible around (canoeing, horseback riding, climbing, caving, tree climbing, hiking or mountain biking, swimming, fishing, petanque .....) and beautiful sites to see or visit :
- SITE of the Gorges de l'Ardèche with the famous Pont d'Arc, Belvédères du Serre de Tourre, the Cathedral, the Balcony of the Knights Templar ....
- CAVES (The Cave of the Arc d'Arc replica of the Chauvet Cave listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site, La Madeleine cave, Saint Marcel .....)
- AVENS (aven Marzal with its Park with Dinosaurs, Orgnac ....)
- MUSEUMS (Lavender Museum in St Reméze, ....)
- VILLAGES OF CHARACTERS (Labeaume, Balazuc, Vogüe, St Montan, ..... Aigueze and Barjac with its famous Fair in the Flea Market and Antiques which takes place for Easter and August 15 (Gard) .....)
- Ardèche Lamas in St Remèze or "The Crocodile Farm" in Pierrelatte (about 20 minutes).
Escapades to the day Vaison la Romaine, Nimes, Pont du Gard, Avignon, Nyons, Gordes, Fontaine de Vaucluse, Uzès.
Less than 2 hours from the Mediterranean Grau du Roi, Arles, the Camargue ......
This list is not exhaustive.
The STAY TAX is collected by the owner and paid to the Community of Communes Gorges de l'Ardeche (0.51 € / person and per night, free for children under 18 years) (tariff 2018).
On your arrival a deposit check of 450. 00 € will be asked and returned to you after the inventory. No credit card.
Supplement for heating (electricity + wood) from 1/11 to 31/3.